Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Clan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

your website is very pro, one of the best clansites i have ever seen, swear it boss!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭leprechaun47

ToughyIRE wrote: »
    your website is very pro, one of the best clansites i have ever seen, swear it boss!
    well thanks for that sarcastic comment.. we're a new clan so i wudnt be expecting a 'pro' site. one of the clan members just made it so we could try get some new people, you're obviously not one of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hernandinho

maybe he wasn't being sarcastic... let me have a look... oh, i see, right... ... ... (baby crying)

only messing, tis not that bad... i'm in the market for a clan so i might just sign up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

question????????/

how does one email info@deceptivelyirish.com when the email address doesn't even exist?

http://www.deceptivelyirish.tk
    Email= deceptivelyirish@hotmail.com, (stated differently on the site)

look at the first post bub...

• Advertisement

look at the first post bub...
    exactly.. tis a sad day when users are more intelligent than mods!

and i am glad you're living up to your name... placing a dead email link on your site... deceptive indeed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

exactly.. tis a sad day when users are more intelligent than mods!

it's also a sad day when someone doesn't even know the content of whats on a site they are trying to promote before they come back with pithy crappy little smart comments. if you can't even spot that mistake fook knows how bad this clan will end up :)

try thinking next time before you jump to conclusions there brains :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

miju wrote: »
    it's also a sad day when someone doesn't even know the content of whats on a site they are trying to promote before they come back with pithy crappy little smart comments. if you can't even spot that mistake fook knows how bad this clan will end up :)

try thinking next time before you jump to conclusions there brains :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    i did spot the mistake. thats why i said it in my first post.. one of the other members sets up the site and he has yet to change it so shush and be professional

ok, 'technically' when u click the links on the page it opens outlook or watever and deceptivelyirish@hotmail.com is the e mail u are sending to, the guy who made the website thought it would be a good idea

• Advertisement

http://www.deceptivelyirish.tk
    Email= deceptivelyirish@hotmail.com, (stated differently on the site)

i think he knew the dead link was on his site, that's why he said "stated differently on the site"...

it was wrong of him to deceive you but he did forewarn you that he is deceptive :)

i was a bit late with my reply... ah well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

the picture gallery is the best. everyone loves pictures!!!

the e mail address is fixed.. if ye wana join an irish clan hve a look, if not shut up about our **** site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Burtchaell

Yeah what he said!

Advertisement