Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all Ireland

• 27-08-2008 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

can we maybe get more of these to the team before the big day??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A90Nid9ihCk&NR=1

I am returning to my green island on the 6th and will be throwing stuff at the telly on the 7th........ I would really like to see a win, go on de deiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭deise-lady

I was at a meeting in KKland yesterday.
    There was no mention of the Waterford match, instead they were were talking about who they might be playing next year to get the 'four in a row' :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

deise-lady wrote: »
    I was at a meeting in KKland yesterday.
    There was no mention of the Waterford match, instead they were were talking about who they might be playing next year to get the 'four in a row' :eek:

Let them talk away like that. Pride comes before a fall, and I just hope they fall to the Déise.

As long as Waterford now stop celebrating getting to the final and knuckle down to the training - the hardest match of the year is still ahead - the team will have a good chance against Kilkenny.

It's good for us to be underdogs. That way, we can explain away a defeat with "sure Kilkenny are awesome, everyone has been saying it - look what they did to Cork", and sure if we win, it will be as Jackie Wilson said, the sweetest feeling!

All the pressure is on KK.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lucy Locket

fricatus wrote: »
    Let them talk away like that. Pride comes before a fall, and I just hope they fall to the Déise.

As long as Waterford now stop celebrating getting to the final and knuckle down to the training - the hardest match of the year is still ahead - the team will have a good chance against Kilkenny.

It's good for us to be underdogs. That way, we can explain away a defeat with "sure Kilkenny are awesome, everyone has been saying it - look what they did to Cork", and sure if we win, it will be as Jackie Wilson said, the sweetest feeling!

All the pressure is on KK.

Sure thats it, we have nothing to lose at this stage, our biggest hurdle was semi-finals, we over that now we at the end, so it just to see can we come out at the end with the cup!!!......

Advertisement