Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think Darnell's behaviour has cost him his place in the final?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Ah here, you can't possibly compare the two situations. Are you trying to say that because posters here said nasty things about Sara we shouldn't pass comment on what Darnell says? Because it has been posted on forums about her Darnell is perfectly justified in his behaviour towards her?

You can probably be guaranteed that most of those who said Sara was a hussey or leading Darnell on certainly don't approve of how he has treated her recently. His reaction to her behaviour has gone well beyond anything that could even be remotely classed as justified.

It's a non-argument really, the girl has to live with him. He's openly hostile to her, he's paranoid, has a major persecution complex and was rude enough to her to warrant an official warning from Big Brother. You can't really fob off people's comments here with "oh well you all slagged her off too".

I never said or insuated that his behaviour towards her is justified, im not "fobbing off peoples comments" i just wanted to start a discussion on it but seening as you think its a non-arguement i suppose i should drop it.

zuroph wrote: »
    its totally different though tyler, theres a degree of seperation here. you go on that show, u expect some people in the public will not like you, thats what you're signing up for. but not to be called an ugly bitch to ur face all day in a confined environment where you cant leave. I couldnt care that some people hate me and say stuff about me somewhere out there in the big bad world. but if I was on holidays and someone who used to be my friend started abusing me like that to my face every day, id feel much different about it.

Yeah i do understand what you and Chinafoot are saying all i wanted to do was have a little debate about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

"big brother encourages debate" shocker !!!!!

"big brother encourages debate" shocker !!!!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:

Darnell told Rachel this afternoon that he believes last night's game of Prisoner's Dilemma was "win-win" for Sara and Lisa.

The pair won £25,000 each after they both opted to share the total amount of money at stake.

"It was a win-win situation but it's going to look so endearing," Darnell said.

"They didn't share anything because you can't share something that wasn't yours to begin with."

Rachel said she understood what he meant but believed that the game had improved the atmosphere after the group had been forced to nominate in front of each other.

Later in the garden, Darnell continued to bemoan the girls' windfall, telling Rex: "All of us have been here for 93 days and for nothing."

l really don't understand this guys attitude at all.
    How have they been in there for nothing?
    If he is thinking that way it means unless he Win's it will
    all have been a waste of time.
    l thought he wanted acceptance , and apart from what
    happened with Sara l think all of his housemates accepted him from the off.
    As did Sara by the way , don't get me wrong.
    So really l don't know what would make him happy.
    l think his attitude would have been different had he won the money.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Persecution complex again. They guy seems to think that everything is done in there to show him in a bad light. He's so paranoid its unreal.

He probably thinks it was all set up so Sara would get the money therefore showing him up even further after his treatment of her.

Persecution complex again. They guy seems to think that everything is done in there to show him in a bad light. He's so paranoid its unreal.

He probably thinks it was all set up so Sara would get the money therefore showing him up even further after his treatment of her.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/index.jsp?pid=1658487374

You can see it in this really , how he has the paranoia
    even before he went in.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/index.jsp?pid=1658487374

You can see it in this really , how he has the paranoia
    even before he went in.

Whats so bad about the audition tape?

Whats so bad about the audition tape?

Where did l say it was bad?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

wrote:
    Rachel said she understood what he meant but believed that the game had improved the atmosphere after the group had been forced to nominate in front of each other.

I think she should just avoid trying to reason with the guy altogether. I know she sees him as her friend but it seems like he has completely lost the plot with just over a week to go.

• Advertisement

Where did l say it was bad?:confused:

Well you posted it up said look at the paranoia, were is it i dont think it shows him as bad.

Well you posted it up said look at the paranoia, were is it i dont think it shows him as bad.

l said it was there before he went in.
    When he is talking about being different and wanting to stand up for Albino people and he doesn't want pity.
    In a world where everyone wants Tall dark and handsome this white thing isn't doing it for me,
    if you read between the lines it is a major issue for him.
    thats what l meant, if it wasn't clear l apologise and will look at my wording more carefully in future.
    And l never said it showed him as bad, your words l think.

l said it was there before he went in.
    When he is talking about being different and wanting to stand up for Albino people and he doesn't want pity.
    In a world where everyone wants Tall dark and handsome this white thing isn't doing it for me,
    if you read between the lines it is a major issue for him.
    thats what l meant, if it wasn't clear l apologise and will look at my wording more carefully in future.
    And l never said it showed him as bad, your words l think.

Im not having a go or anything, its just you posted it up like its was look at this crazy person!

Its not like he has only been like this the last while he has always been this way and it just looks alot worse at the moment because everything towards him is neagative.

When he was talking about the "tall dark and handsome" he had a smirk on his face. I would have no doubt its a big issue for him at times when your feeling "happy" its easy to joke about it but when your feeling "sad" its the worse thing in the world.

Im not having a go or anything its just you posted it up like its was look at this crazy person!

Its not like he has only been like this the last while he has always been this way and it just looks alot worse at the moment because everything towards him is neagative.

When he was talking about the "tall dark and handsome" he had a smirk on his face. I would have no doubt its a big issue for him at times when your feeling "happy" its easy to joke about it but when your feeling "sad" its the worse thing in the world.

No , can't see that l did. That was your interpretation
    of it l think.

No , can't see that l did. That was your interpretation
    of it l think.

Yeah that was my interpretation of it, i watched it and didnt see anything wrong with it.

Yeah that was my interpretation of it, i watched it and didnt see anything wrong with it.

SharpshooterH didn't say "here look at this crazy person" she said that the paranoia was evident even then, and she's right. YOu obviously took her up the wrong way.

He has obvious issues with his appearance and all that goes along with that and this is inevitably going to be magnified massively in an environment like the BB house.

SharpshooterH didn't say "here look at this crazy person" she said that the paranoia was evident even then, and she's right. YOu obviously took her up the wrong way.

He has obvious issues with his appearance and all that goes along with that and this is inevitably going to be magnified massively in an environment like the BB house.

I know she didnt say that, thats how i felt about it. I dont think its all that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Diarmey

Im not much of a bb-head but yeah darnell was 'cool' up until then,hes acting like a little child over him liking sara and the feeling not being mutual.
    I still think he has a chance of wining though..but for me its mikey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

darnell ain't complex he's a bitch

darnell ain't complex he's a bitch

I think we have it solved now!

• Advertisement

Darnell seems to be trying to salvage something with Sara. Could be damage limitation in case she stays.
    DS wrote:
    Sara and Darnell continued to clear the air this evening.

Darnell admitted that he got "jealous" and that it had upset him when Sara talked to Stuart instead of him about her letter from home.

"I feel like if it's a serious matter, I'm not the one to be talking to about it," he said.

However, Sara explained: "I didn't dig out Stu to talk to, if anyone I'd rather have talked to you. I wanted to keep it to myself. He saw me crying. If he hadn't seen me, I would have kept it to myself."

"You don't believe how much I want to be friends with you," she noted. "Otherwise you'd let me."

Darnell confessed that he had "issues", while Sara continued that she had never said she wasn't close to anyone in the house as Darnell had claimed.

Darnell revealed that he had always criticised couples in the house but saw him and Sara going the same way. "I was scared of being a hypocrite," he told her. "When I'm confused, I like to make it clear-cut, even if that's bad."

Sara told him that wasn't fair and he should stop pushing her away. "I've lost out," she pointed out.

The shopping delivery interrupted the chat, but the pair seemed happier as they joined the group.

Darnell seems to be trying to salvage something with Sara. Could be damage limitation in case she stays.

I dont know i really think they could work through this because they were close then all this madness happens i suppose only time will tell in the outside if they do try to become friends again.

I dont know i really think they could work through this because they were close then all this madness happens i suppose only time will tell in the outside if they do try to become friends again.

He'd need to seriously curb the paranoia though. There's only so long people could put up with that.

He'd need to seriously curb the paranoia though. There's only so long people could put up with that.

As mikey said a psycologists wet dream! We all have an off day his seems to be a little more thou at the moment.

ok , this seems to be the only thread l can get into as l keep getting Data Base Error:confused:
    So will reply to posts when l can.:)

ok , this seems to be the only thread l can get into as l keep getting Data Base Error:confused:
    So will reply to posts when l can.:)
    i've banned you from the other thread for your mikey sympathising views. :D

i've banned you from the other thread for your mikey sympathising views. :D

1.gif:D:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Darnell just told Kat it was wrong that Rachel felt she had to apologise to her for nominating Rex. Kat's away crying but she was crying in the first place anyway. I tried to post this on 'as you're watching' thread but I couldn't so if it appears over there later I didn't mean to post twice on two different threads.

There's a database problem affecting that thread at the minute. Probably best not to post on it until the posts appear. It'll save on the cleaning up JBoyle will have tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

he's right there, if paranoia has any positive effect tis that he's helped point all this out.

Advertisement