Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think Darnell's behaviour has cost him his place in the final?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    Darnell just told Kat it was wrong that Rachel felt she had to apologise to her for nominating Rex. Kat's away crying but she was crying in the first place anyway. I tried to post this on 'as you're watching' thread but I couldn't so if it appears over there later I didn't mean to post twice on two different threads.

Yes.
    A connection at last Ann, seems this is the only thread
    we can post on at the moment.
    l saw that and am 100% behind him , how can a person
    have so many dimensions to them.
    He is like 2 different people.:confused::)

Chinafoot wrote: »
    There's a database problem affecting that thread at the minute. Probably best not to post on it until the posts appear. It'll save on the cleaning up JBoyle will have tomorrow :)

Only spotted your post now , cause was directed to next
    page , so sorry J.3.gif:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yes.
    A connection at last Ann, seems this is the only thread
    we can post on at the moment.
    l saw that and am 100% behind him , how can a person
    have so many dimensions to them.
    He is like 2 different people.:confused::)

It's fairly contradictory though on his part. I mean this is the same guy who called Rachel and Kat "bogus" for not sitting with Rex when Nicole was up for eviction. He made a big deal out of the friendship issue then. I'm not saying Kat should be annoyed with Rachel, and I still reckon far too much is being made of this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's fairly contradictory though on his part. I mean this is the same guy who called Rachel and Kat "bogus" for not sitting with Rex when Nicole was up for eviction. He made a big deal out of the friendship issue then. I'm not saying Kat should be annoyed with Rachel, and I still reckon far too much is being made of this thing.

It's a different matter, it's a good thing to sit beside and support a friend but to expect a friend to not to nominate people you like is wrong.

l could not know that Darnell would come out with exactly the same thing that got to me about Kat.
    But obviously he is seeing the same thing l am.
    l am sure however that BB won't leave it there.
    lf there is anything to it we will see it.;)

• Advertisement

It's a different matter, it's a good thing to sit beside and support a friend but to expect a friend to not to nominate people you like is wrong.

It's not a good thing to sit beside someone who had earlier that day shouted at you in front of everyone and accused you of picking on the person that is up for eviction. It was wrong for Darnell to have expected Kat to sit there with him after how Rex treated her.

But surely it's not a case of Kat expecting Rachel not to nomintae Rex because he's Kat's friend. I would have thought it's more to do with the fact that Rachel has always insisted she liked Rex and thinks he's a friend. I don't think Kat has tried to influence Rachel in any way. I'm sure she knows that she couldn't anyway. Rachel has never come across as one to be swayed by other people.

Again, I think it's all been blown out of proportion. Kat just seemed genuinely shocked to me. I probably would be too if I was her and Rachel hadn't given any impression that she didn't like Rex.

It's not a good thing to sit beside someone who had earlier that day shouted at you in front of everyone and accused you of picking on the person that is up for eviction. It was wrong for Darnell to have expected Kat to sit there with him after how Rex treated her.

But surely it's not a case of Kat expecting Rachel not to nomintae Rex because he's Kat's friend. I would have thought it's more to do with the fact that Rachel has always insisted she liked Rex and thinks he's a friend. I don't think Kat has tried to influence Rachel in any way. I'm sure she knows that she couldn't anyway. Rachel has never come across as one to be swayed by other people.

Again, I think it's all been blown out of proportion. Kat just seemed genuinely shocked to me. I probably would be too if I was her and Rachel hadn't given any impression that she didn't like Rex.

That's why l think she did it.
    lf you were to go back through post's l made about Rex and Rachel , l said many a time that l thought Rex had a thing for Rachel , and even admired her for speaking up
    to him.
    l said it was like playground material.
    ie, l want your attention so l will get it any way l can,
    Pulling the pigtails of the girl you like cause she won't
    bite to your slagging.
    l think Rachel realised he wouldn't hold it against her,
    unlike Kat.:)
    Which is why she apoligised to Kat and not to Rex.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

but kat clearly HAS been tryin to influence people

That's why l think she did it.
    lf you were to go back through post's l made about Rex and Rachel , l said many a time that l thought Rex had a thing for Rachel , and even admired her for speaking up
    to him.

l said it was like playground material.
    ie, l want your attention so l will get it any way l can,
    Pulling the pigtails of the girl you like cause she won't
    bite to your slagging.
    l think Rachel realised he wouldn't hold it against her,
    unlike Kat.:)
    Which is why she apoligised to Kat and not to Rex.
    i said this too, theres a little bit of a mutual respect there in that rex is desperately tryin to get under her skin and break her, and shes having none of it, and he's happy that shes not.

zuroph wrote: »
    but kat clearly HAS been tryin to influence people
    Yes she has , and has many ways of doing it.
    l just hope more people see it that way , cause to me it is obvious.:o

• Advertisement

I agree with you both in that regard (Rex and Rachel, not Kat trying to influence people) and I've said all along that Rex isn't bullying Rachel (*waits for the MNG onslaught*) and that Rachel likes him. Rachel has said as much herself. Thats why I think Kat was shocked. I was surprised to see her nominate him tbh. When you think about it, yeah it was either Rex or Sara, but I think it's unfair to judge Kat so harshly on the basis of a 2 second "reaction".

I agree with you both in that regard (Rex and Rachel, not Kat trying to influence people) and I've said all along that Rex isn't bullying Rachel (*waits for the MNG onslaught*) and that Rachel likes him. Rachel has said as much herself. Thats why I think Kat was shocked. I was surprised to see her nominate him tbh. When you think about it, yeah it was either Rex or Sara, but I think it's unfair to judge Kat so harshly on the basis of a 2 second "reaction".

Not if you have been watching her, people in the house have seen it , ie when she was all over :confused: crap ,can't think who it was , but she as much as said Her frens saved the situation 1.gif Jeeze l hate getting a mind blank.:o , hope you all understand the lateness of the hour.
    She was all over the HM and l remember thinking , ( hold on a min just what are you implying ).:o
    Details are escaping me at the mo ,and have slapped
    myself on the wrist.:p

Not if you have been watching her, people in the house have seen it , ie when she was all over :confused: crap ,can't think who it was , but she as much as said Her frens saved the situation 1.gif Jeeze l hate getting a mind blank.:o , hope you all understand the lateness of the hour.
    She was all over the HM and l remember thinking , ( hold on a min just what are you implying ).:o
    Details are escaping me at the mo ,and have slapped
    myself on the wrist.:p

Lol, I can honestly say I have no idea what you're on about :)

But you're right, it's late. Time for the leaba. Hopefully the thread will be back tomorrow!

when mo got head of house is what ur both talkin about.
    shes also said "if the frens stick together we will all be ok for the final" or something to that effect.

zuroph wrote: »
    when mo got head of house is what ur both talkin about.
    shes also said "if the frens stick together we will all be ok for the final" or something to that effect.

To be honest, I'd sure as hell want to be in the final with people I consider my friends. I'd say most people would. Why would she want to be there with Lisa, who hasn't exactly been nice to Kat? If I was Kat I'd want myself, Rachel, Rex and Mo in the final.

Still don't see it as proof, but maybe I'm not as cynical :P

19.gif still can't get in.:confused:

19.gif still can't get in.:confused:
    clear ur cache?

Just a thought, I now it's off topic but I don't know where else to post this... I wonder if Rachel nominated Rex as she didn't have the heart to nominate anyone else? I know she would've had reason to do so before but hasn't done. She found it hard to nominate people to their faces-maybe she felt Rex wouldn't be offended, he couldn't care less who likes him really.
    I noticed the other night watching live that Rex was dead interested in who Rachel nominated in the past. He seemed to be paying a lot of interest in what her thoughts were in comparison to anyone else. It seemed that way to me though the camera annoyingly was focused on Lisa and Sara all the time so maybe I missed something. I was dead disappointed in the show last night that it still showed them two talking boring sh*te.:rolleyes:

Just a thought, I now it's off topic but I don't know where else to post this... I wonder if Rachel nominated Rex as she didn't have the heart to nominate anyone else? I know she would've had reason to do so before but hasn't done. She found it hard to nominate people to their faces-maybe she felt Rex wouldn't be offended, he couldn't care less who likes him really.

I'd agree with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wasn't that surprised Rachel picked Rex. It was long coming and after acting like a dick to her in the kitchen when she was comforting Kat I think she made the right call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I think Rex would be more impressed with Rachel making a 'decision' than annoyed she nom'd him!

The whole Rex/Rach thing is very interesting, I think he is fascinated by her, how she can be so nice and how she lives her life, maybe because he doesn't understand it or because he would like to be more like her...

Also I think Rex said; 'Nicole would be so disappointed in Darnell' for nominating her last week - Imho it's rex who is hurt, Nicole wouldn't care less. This is the difference between Rex and Nicole, Rex may be mean at times but he does have faith in and cares about people, Nicole is cold.

kerash wrote: »
    I think Rex would be more impressed with Rachel making a 'decision' than annoyed she nom'd him!

The whole Rex/Rach thing is very interesting, I think he is fascinated by her, how she can be so nice and how she lives her life, maybe because he doesn't understand it or because he would like to be more like her...

Also I think Rex said; 'Nicole would be so disappointed in Darnell' for nominating her last week - Imho it's rex who is hurt, Nicole wouldn't care less. This is the difference between Rex and Nicole, Rex may be mean at times but he does have faith in and cares about people, Nicole is cold.

I think so too. Regardless how he comes across it's appeared to me on many occasions that there's a Mr Nice Guy hidden beneath the surface that pops up at times only to beaten back with a big stick.:)

I wasn't that surprised Rachel picked Rex. It was long coming and after acting like a dick to her in the kitchen when she was comforting Kat I think she made the right call.

On that occasion I was glad he told Rachel to leave Kat alone. Kat would only thrive on the sympathy and Rachel would be stuck listening to her. The best way to deal with Kat was to tell her to keep busy and not to start getting maudlin.:rolleyes:

Can we use this thread as a 'while you're watching' until the proper one is ok?

Can we use this thread as a 'while you're watching' until the proper one is ok?

Would it not be better to use the "who do you want to go" thread since its eviction night?

Sharpshooter can you post on that one?

Sharpshooter can you post on that one?

She can post on the other "while you are watching" so maybe we could use that one? I reckon there'll be lots more Darnell discussion to be had :)

Ok then, we'll use the new 'while you're watching' one for general stuff. Wouldn't like Sharpshooter to be missing.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Darnell is becoming a total creep. His tirade about Sara was terrible but I really wish she was capable of actually standing up for herself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i do think is just trying to have fun and get on with people some women are just oblivious to the creepiness that are most guys.

Advertisement