Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think Darnell's behaviour has cost him his place in the final?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Darnell did look really creepy in the pool last night. Dunno where his hands were or if he was making little sneaky pelvic thrusts. :eek:Yuck!!!! This made it all the more disturbing 'cos her actions and expressions were giving him clear inviting messages. :mad:I can't imagine why she behaved like that-I don't care how friendly she felt they were! They were standing so close I'm sure she could feel his protruding chupa chup.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Darnell and Rex told Kat that she does't listen to people last night, that she's too wrapped up in her own happiness. I thought that was a little unfair.

Darnell said to her, "You turn other people's situations into your situations". Talk about a hypocrite! For someone who reads into almost everything everyone says and does he can be so oblivious of his own actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Darnell and Rex told Kat that she does't listen to people last night, that she's too wrapped up in her own happiness. I thought that was a little unfair.

Darnell said to her, "You turn other people's situations into your situations". Talk about a hypocrite! For someone who reads into almost everything everyone says and does he can be so oblivious of his own actions.

Someone should explain the word empathy to Darnell so...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

only seeing the pool and bath thing now. wow she was REALLY flirting with him. alcohol and sarah is not a good mix.

and as for mikey, he was a cranky b that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

zuroph wrote: »
    only seeing the pool and bath thing now. wow she was REALLY flirting with him. alcohol and sarah is not a good mix.

She didn't have that much to drink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

C4 Website:

Darnell gets on the wrong side of Big Brother...
    Sometimes, housemates can forget things, like ordering vegetables on the shopping list, or clearing up after themselves in the Kitchen or Bathroom. But the cardinal sin as far as Big Brother is concerned, is damaging the very expensive microphones by getting them wet.

Darnell had just committed such a sin by jumping in the pool with his microphone on and was summoned to face Big Brother...
    "On the chair in front of you is a replacement microphone," said Big Brother in a very stern voice. "Big Brother would like to remind you that you should not enter the Swimming Pool whilst wearing a microphone," added Big Brother reminding Darnell of the rules.

"Man, that was spur of the moment," replied Darnell, "I didn't have my head screwed on. No apologies, but all I can say is it won't happen again."

Big Brother obviously decided that this was as close to an apology as possible and sent Darnell on his way with a reminder of how much the microphones cost.
    And what did Darnell do next?

Well, here's a clue - it's a very big clue and is, in fact, a quote direct from Darnell's mouth:

"Oh my god, dude, I just got in the bath with my microphone."
    Brain. Like. A. Sieve. Dude.
    4.gif4.gif4.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

to the jailhouse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Maybe he forgot because he is a self-absorbed paranoid twat

Advertisement