Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] First Implants?

• 27-08-2008 9:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭

Any particular order that folks recommend for buying implants in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Go for what attribues your current skill/training list uses. If your training gunnery skills no use getting the memory implant :) although if your training up the first set of learning skills then memory/intel all the way. I'd say most people would get the social one last though, unless your doing leadership/trade/social skills.

Another way to do it is use a handy application called evemon You can create skill plans so you know how long things will take when you have a few skills you want trained up. In the skill plan there's an implant calc button so you can simulate if you had implants in. Playing around with this will let you see which attribute implant will give you the most for your current skill plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Mantel wrote: »
    Another way to do it is use a handy application called evemon You can create skill plans so you know how long things will take when you have a few skills you want trained up. In the skill plan there's an implant calc button so you can simulate if you had implants in. Playing around with this will let you see which attribute implant will give you the most for your current skill plan.

Thank you!

Ive been looking for this kind of program for ages, its exactly what I need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Buy a set of +3s and get a jump clone. Leave the implants behind if you're going to PvP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

When you get a bit of income coming in and get a few jump clones (requires standing of 8 (I think) with the corporation that owns a station with a medical facility at it, or any station you have access to in 0.0) i'd invest in a +3 set for every clone and then a +5 or +4 set for an empire clone.

There are also a lot of Hardwirings out there, which are cheap enough for the 1% or 3% (sometimes the 5% ones are cheap enough too) that can really boost your dps/shield attributes/armor attributes or other attributes. Really it all depends on what your looking for

If your bored some day open up your market window go to search and type "Hardwiring" and you'll get a list of every hardwiring available on market (bar a few exceptions that are named), there are a few only available through contract system also. You can also go to the market window and click the box on the bottom left called "Show only available items", uncheck that and it will list all items available in game (this does not mean you its in your station/system/region depending on what your sorting by) and you can click Implants and see a list of Implants by their slot number. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭teamdresch

Cheers guys.
    Mind you, I'm a long way off being able to afford +3s or jump clones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement