Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike pump

Options
  • 27-08-2008 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if services have a bike pump I could use? or is there anyone on campus with a bike pump? I'll be your friend! Front tyre's run a bit low, not sure if it's a slow puncture or just random deflation, but need to fix it for the cycle back to D9 in a few hours anyway. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

Try the bike shop maybe - they are very helpful. Located down near the running track (in case you didn't know)....

There's a petrol station on Merrion Road which is 15 minutes walk from the bottom of UCD if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Followed the bike shop advice, took me a bit to find it but they were nice and helpful and I'm home safe =). Crisis averted, thank you both for advice!

Advertisement