Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banner on Gratten St.

Options
  • 27-08-2008 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭

How long more is that banner (Strandhill Gymkhana and Craft Fair July 5th 2008) going to keep flapping on the corner of Grattan St and O'Connell St?

It's now 50 days since this event.

I thought Sligo was making an effort to tidy up the town.

Please, whoever you are ....TAKE IT DOWN!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Pahahaha

Yeah seriously, it's becoming a fixture now. It probably wont be taken down until there is something else to go up in its place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Jabby wrote: »
    How long more is that banner (Strandhill Gymkhana and Craft Fair July 5th 2008) going to keep flapping on the corner of Grattan St and O'Connell St?

It's now 50 days since this event.

I thought Sligo was making an effort to tidy up the town.

Please, whoever you are ....TAKE IT DOWN!

They'll probably take it down when they're putting up the Xmas lights!:rolleyes: or they might leave it up and just change the date on it to suit next years one.

Load of bollocks though. Someone should get their arse kicked over it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Gillie wrote: »
    They'll probably take it down when they're putting up the Xmas lights!

OMG I forgot about the xmas lights
    Sligo doesn't have many lights anyway. The past few years the amount of lights have declined. Crap!

Advertisement