Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate or sex?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

But the peanut butter cups are delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

PillyPen wrote: »
    But the peanut butter cups are delicious!

Oh no, they're the worst!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Jules wrote: »
    Have you ever tried American chocolate.... it's manky!

Apart from Reese's Peanut Butter Cups YUM!!

Hersheys are foul.:mad:

janeybabe wrote: »
    Oh no, they're the worst!

Now you're just being plain silly.

Now you're just being plain silly.

I remember the first time I had them. An American couple who had just moved into the area had nothing else in the house for Halloween. That was the worst Halloween ever. :(

• Advertisement

I remember the first time I had them. An American couple who had just moved into the area had nothing else in the house for Halloween. That was the worst Halloween ever. :(

Ha! Throw in some marijuana and a glass of milk and you had what was my Friday night for weeks earlier this year. Do you not like peanut butter?

Pillypen your heart is going to broken in Ireland if you like peanut butter.
    It doesn't compare.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Pillypen your heart is going to broken in Ireland if you like peanut butter.
    It doesn't compare.

Are you saying that Irish peanut butter is terrible or that it isn't readily available? "Like" might be a bit of an understatement. I can't keep a jar of it in the house because I can easily finish it off in two days.

Ha! Throw in some marijuana and a glass of milk and you had what was my Friday night for weeks earlier this year. Do you not like peanut butter?

Hate it! Love peanuts, love peanuts in chocolate, hate peanut butter. It's the texture I think.

The texture of american peanut butter is entirely different.

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    The texture of american peanut butter is entirely different.

Is Irish pb not hydrogenated? I try to eat the natural stuff anyway, but the hydrogenated stuff is just out of this world delicious. Still, it must be avoided.
    Hate it! Love peanuts, love peanuts in chocolate, hate peanut butter. It's the texture I think.

Ha! I'm not a fan of peanuts, and I despise peanuts in chocolate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Peanuts in chocolate - now your just being - well -rough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Can i change my vote from chocolate to sex today?

After all, its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me and i'm feeeeeeeeeeeling.............................................. horny :D

Must be all the talk about nuts. Either that or I'm ovulating which translates roughtly to bitch in heat :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Trinity1 wrote: »
    Can i change my vote from chocolate to sex today?

After all, its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me and i'm feeeeeeeeeeeling.............................................. horny :D

Must be all the talk about nuts. Either that or I'm ovulating which translates roughtly to bitch in heat :cool:

Hormones for you !! I'm the same when ovulating!!

gcgirl wrote: »
    well im not and cant ( its a guy thing you wouldnt understand) and have eaten too much chocolate in the past week and the girl I work with has told me to cut down on chocolate as Ive broken out in spots.

So well .....she says I have to.....

drink loads of water - hey thats not fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Thank god i am normal ha. Its terrible, well its not but it is.

My judgement gets blurred i cant think of anything else and i find myself looking at even the little chinese guy in the centra, or when watching big cook little cook with the kids, looking at the presenters :D

I think for a couple of days i know what it feels like to be a man. A very horny frustrated man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

not much of an option for me... I am allergic to chocolate :)
    thou in fairness would choose sex anyway
    :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sod chocolate, judging by this and other posts along the same lines, I'm building an ovulation detector. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

not much of an option for me... I am allergic to chocolate :)
    thou in fairness would choose sex anyway
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Katie23

I would choose sex over chocolate any day!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭half pint

How any of us could choose chocolate over sex is beyond me....
    Mind you chocolate and sex can be fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

I've just been eating FREE chocolate all day......
    .....so that means its time for some .........wahoooo !!

Sex.................. shouldn't even be in question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Can't I have both ?
    Didn't loladub solve this with her creamegg story??? no ya cant have both :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I really want chocolate now. But only because i'm sick and couldn't be bothered with sex cos I feel too horrid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I've just had some chocolate! :D

Didn't loladub solve this with her creamegg story??? no ya cant have both :D
    Shivering at the thought:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Obviously Sex but I'm in work right now so might have to make a trip to the vending machine and have the alternate:(
    Both at once is a very fun option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I picked chocolate, it's not that I prefer chocolate to sex, but I could and have lived without sex, but I would never be able to live without chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Definitely sex. You can get chocolate anytime!

Advertisement