Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricky Interview Questions

• 27-08-2008 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭

I have an interview on Friday with a Manufacturing company. I have been advised by the agency the company tends to test your accounting knowledge and through in a few accounting questions into the interview to test your knowledge and capability for the role. As I have never worked in Manufacturing before I am a bit nervous. Has an of you experienced anything like this before and what kind of questions / related subjects do you think I should expect?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    I have an interview on Friday with a Manufacturing company. I have been advised by the agency the company tends to test your accounting knowledge and through in a few accounting questions into the interview to test your knowledge and capability for the role. As I have never worked in Manufacturing before I am a bit nervous. Has an of you experienced anything like this before and what kind of questions / related subjects do you think I should expect?

I would imagine that if they do test your knowledge it will be in relation to either stock or costing and quite possibly both.

Advertisement