Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sort Codes

Options
  • 27-08-2008 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking to find a list of all bank sort codes so I can figure out some transactions on my statement, I've tried googling and only find Irish payment services organisation who look for a fee to join to query sort codes. does anyone else know where i can get a list of all sort codes?

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Kila

AIB, BOI, and PTSB all list sort codes on their site, under their respective "branch/atm locator" sections.

With BOI and PTSB, you can pretty much list all branches on a page and find them easily. With AIB it's a little tougher, as I haven't found a way to list all branches (although admittedly, I didn't try very hard).

Not sure about the other banks, but they've probably got something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Kila wrote: »
    AIB, BOI, and PTSB all list sort codes on their site, under their respective "branch/atm locator" sections.

With BOI and PTSB, you can pretty much list all branches on a page and find them easily. With AIB it's a little tougher, as I haven't found a way to list all branches (although admittedly, I didn't try very hard).

Not sure about the other banks, but they've probably got something similar.

As above. I have a list of every sort code here and can query what ever one you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

ok thats perfect thanks for all the help guys im ok now... :(

Advertisement