Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What You See is What you Pay?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

CCCP^ wrote: »
    I'm not an argumentative person,

except that when I become angry I become volatile and I have some problems controlling my temper.

**bites tongues very hard and moves AWAY from the keyboard.......

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

G86 wrote: »
    **bites tongues very hard and moves AWAY from the keyboard.......

:rolleyes:

LOL:pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Well if anything this event has opened my eyes alot and atleast I have better knowledge of the law and my rights. I emailed the store afterwards and apoligised for being a muppet and recieved a response not long afterwards so I was happy with that, probably shouldn't have taken things so personally :/
    Good for you, doing that. You would be one of very few who would bother. Retailers get a lot of flak, its nice to see an apology offered. Kudos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Oryx wrote: »
    Good for you, doing that. You would be one of very few who would bother. Retailers get a lot of flak, its nice to see an apology offered. Kudos.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I was in a cash and carry today and a can of coke when bought as the 12 pack comes out as 35 cent a can.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

i love it when people pick up an item in a shop and it turns out to be more expensive than advertised, they argue that they should get the item for the cheaper price. but when they pick up an item and it turns out to be cheaper than the advertised price you dont hear them offering to pay the extra money. they just keep their mouth shut and walk away smiling.

tbh i know i dont complain when something works out cheaper than priced anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Well if anything this event has opened my eyes alot and atleast I have better knowledge of the law and my rights. I emailed the store afterwards and apoligised for being a muppet and recieved a response not long afterwards so I was happy with that, probably shouldn't have taken things so personally :/

Fair play, that was decent of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Crapjob Sean

I'm not an argumentative person, but if I were I am sure I could have gotten the game for the price displayed, except that when I become angry I become volatile and I have some problems controlling my temper. I left the store feeling embarressed, especially at the thought that they believed I had changed the price. I AM NOT A CHEAPSKATE.

We probably shouldn't make you angry.
    We wouldn't like you when you're angry.

Advertisement