Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ray Foley - spelling

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Been a foley fan since the blast. Try and listen as often as i can, but i'm sure someone else here has listened for ages and can agree he has matured. In the sense of how his show is now run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

zuroph wrote: »
    maybe a yearly meteor nomination isnt a bad thing, keeps him on his toes :p

Any bets if he wins then he'll go back to being lazy and the quality of his show will drop. Just like last year. Hopefully not though. I like the way it is now and then.

Advertisement