Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Nominations

Options
  • 27-08-2008 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Tonights live show:

Nominations Face Off

Day 84 - Wed 27 Aug 2008, 00:01 AM

Tonight the housemates will have to nominate for this week's public vote... in front of each other.
    Housemates have been complaining about people being two-faced, back-biting and putting on an act in the House. They should be careful what they wish for. Big Brother has a big surprise for them.

At 9pm tonight Davina will introduce the highlights show of the last 24 hours of action in the House.
    Davina will then return to host a special second show at 11.05pm. In this show, each housemate will have to nominate in full view of their fellow housemates.

The two nominated to face this Friday's public eviction will then play a game of jeopardy, head-to-head, for the chance to win a jackpot of £50,000.

Whoever wins this prize, can still go on to win the final prize of £100,000.
    Everyone from rude Rex to righteous Rachel will have to come clean about their nominations.

Perhaps there's a good reason why people don't speak their minds.

Perhaps it's too late for them to complain about people being fake.

One thing is for sure. Life in the House will never be the same after tonight's Nomination Face Off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It is already in The post while you are watching thread.;):)
    Welcome to BB boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Damn I already posted my thoughts in the Post while you're watching thread :(
    I can't do it again! haha

Advertisement