Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what happens if i dont pay fees on time

Options
  • 27-08-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

hey...
    just wondering iv to pay the reg fee this year and student fee as normally would.. but my ingenius plan on "working hard " all summer and "saving " has failed me as i invested my saved money in a holiday and headin to electric picnic.... so im just wondering ... what happens if i dont pay my fees till say ... end of sepetmber?? do they come hunting me down in a drastic manner or do they just send you a few letters ?I know i wont get my student card till I pay it .. but... anyone any iea of what happens???:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

You get hunted down mid lecture, dragged out and thrown out the nearest window.

I believe you'll get a letter, and if you somehow dont pay them before the first round of exams, you'll not be permitted to sit them. But someone else can correct me on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

ah yeah i was thinkin that but sure i'll have them paid by then .... prob by end of sept/start of october latest... :D
    I take it I defo wont be able to collect my student card tho!! bummer.. there goes my intended study sessions in the library!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

I'm reasonably sure if you don't pay by the 7th there is a late payment fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

How much extra are we talking ??

Advertisement