Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunmore East, nightlife?

Options
  • 27-08-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi, heading down to dunmore east this weekend on a stag. Is there any night life at all down there? I've googled and there only seems to be three pubs? I know its a small place but don't suppose theres any form of nightclub at all in the place is there? Coming to the end of the holiday season too so wondering will it be deserted?

Any info at all appreciated!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 surfin

there are def more than 3 pubs anyway.. lots of lovely restaurants - I think there is a nightclub well more like a disco in the basement of the haven at peak season - maybe someone can clarify that.
    have a look on here for further info
    http://www.dunmoreeast.com/

ya sudda went last weekend - The annual Bluegrass Festival - some laf!:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

surfin wrote: »

They called that webdesign? :O
    ya sudda went last weekend - The annual Bluegrass Festival - some laf!:D

Sounded like a blast, I knew a few tourists that headed out that way and enjoyed it. Pitty about the Weather!!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭anonymousjunkie

yeh, pity it wasn't last weekend, sounds like there was a bit goin on alright.

That website is poxy alright :D

Advertisement