Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New kitty goodness!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭la79

heres my mad kitten...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

la79 the kitty is a wee beauty. Is that another kitty of yours in the last pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

In that first pic she is lookin at you like "how DARE you take my picture without my permission!!!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭la79

I know she has that look alright, like go away....probably after the t-bag issue...haha.

Basically I went with my mam to get a kitten for my little girl, and my mam end up getting one, I was to take the tiger looking one, and the black and white was my mams, but the other one was no good around my little girl, so my mam had to take that one, but my daughter wont forget about the other one, I feel so bad. She keeps saying when the other kitten gets bigger and is good, can I bring it home.. she must have heard me talking about the other one.

Anyway I need to get this one injections, and worm her, do I have to go the vet for all this, as I priced it and it is a bit expensive for me at the moment, any other options for me? Any advise would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

la79 wrote: »

Anyway I need to get this one injections, and worm her, do I have to go the vet for all this, as I priced it and it is a bit expensive for me at the moment, any other options for me? Any advise would be appreciated.

Yeh unfortunately the vet is the only option for her vaccinations (the first lot are essential), you can buy wormers over the counter and do it yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

la79 wrote: »
    I know she has that look alright, like go away....probably after the t-bag issue...haha.

Basically I went with my mam to get a kitten for my little girl, and my mam end up getting one, I was to take the tiger looking one, and the black and white was my mams, but the other one was no good around my little girl, so my mam had to take that one, but my daughter wont forget about the other one, I feel so bad. She keeps saying when the other kitten gets bigger and is good, can I bring it home.. she must have heard me talking about the other one.

You will have to go the vet for the jabs (bringin my ball of fluff on thurs-fri so she will love me) you can get the de-wormer stuff in shops i started her on it yesterday i think she sussed it straight off though she didnt really munch that much gave her more today will see if she ate it all

Advertisement