Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

carlow based web radio station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Eircom are here at the mo doing the necessary work so everything should be good to go next week...hopefully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

what kind of show will you be doing super rush?

Hoping for a sportstalk show or music or both.. hoping waiting waiting waiting....depends on the BOSS really

hows your rowing knowledge?

wouldn't be the best in the world:D

for inter-dj relations, give us a shout!

If it was a sports talk show i would definately appreciate/need a partner..nobody would want to hear me waffle about sport on my own for whatever length of time i am allowed

yea. talk to wheresmejumpa also, he might be interested in football talk etc/

nice one. well lets hope eircom get everything sorted sooner rather than next year :pac:

with eircom they say the 1st, for instance, what they dont tell you is that its the 1st....of when hell freezes over....

super-rush wrote: »
    Eircom are here at the mo doing the necessary work so everything should be good to go next week...hopefully

excellent

Mon, 9pm GMT.

Next show features jumping jack flash, again, he'll be on promoting his show. we'll find other stuff to talk about too!

been very hard with the weather lately to get a really diverse show on, but jack is my main main and we'll have a good show.

next week we'll have south on, couldnt meet them this week due to the weather condition. hopefully have them on next week.

so mon the 9th of feb! 9pm GMT!

raid.radiocrackle.com!

feb12.gif

Record listenership - big thanks to Barry and to all on BRR chat for the amazing questions.

Archive is up at http://radiocrackle.com/v2/index.php?id=446, it should be om itunes soon enough (podcast link is on http://raid.radiocrackle.com) plus its on the 24/7 playlist.

where will you be at 9pm GMT tonight?

come to raid.radiocrackle.com , and listen to DJ killbot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DJ MOD

dj mod would happily dj for you if you have any space for a nutter from the south!

BIG news

Stoned developements(hopfully) will be on tomorrow night to talk and again(hopefully), play us a little session!

check them out on myspace. www.myspace.com/stoneddevelopments

9pm tomorrow night!

raid.radiocrackle.com

Carlow's Raid Radio truly needs your support here, people of carlow. I dont know how many of you have ever tuned in but within the next 14 days or so we should have our agreement with IMRO signed, letting us play commercial material. Theres not too many towns that can say they have the same kind of thing going on.

Tonights show with Stoned Developments will be a goodie and well worth tuning in to.

Finally, can i ask those who have PMd about running shows which include commercial music, please PM me again as we'll be moving in that direction very soon.

NOTE: Last minute cancel. Due to a personal issue with a band member, we will be unable to bring a show to you tonight! my humbliest apolegies. If you wish to complain email me on email below. again sorry, should have had a back-up show ready, but didnt.

sorry again guys

dj killbot

feb26.jpg

10pm GMT. Chat is at http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com - scroll down to the chat player at the bottom.

You can listen to the show live at http://raid.radiocrackle.com

WEDNESDAY 4th MARCH @10pm
    IPI Radio: Jonathan Wood talks to the gang about mypara and whats going on in RCPS.

THURSDAY 5th MARCH @10pm
    Leinster Paranormal: Ian from West of Scotland Paranormal Society - TAPS Family members in Scotland

Monday 09-03-09

Dj killbot 9pm gmt. YouNameUs coming on to have a chat and hopefully play a bit of music....

listen in. if you want to drop a line, give it on killbot@radiocrackle.com

listen in on raid.radioncrackle.com.

dont forget to update your Raid Radio page

im on my way!

NEXT LEINSTERPARANORMAL SHOW

THURSDAY 19th MARCH @ 10pm GMT - Colum Whelan from Dublin based Paranormal Group PIGS

Colum tells us about PIGS, the paranormal in Ireland plus news on the 2nd Dublin Paranormal Convention

monday, 9pm. gmt.

back to scheduled programming.

dj killbot.

with the hope of the technology. we will be having a 3 way convo, about the ireland match.

raid.radiocrackle.com

Mar26th.jpg

kickoff @ 10pm Thurs Mar 26th

i will definitely be listening in!

http://www.radiocrackle.com/v2/index.php?id=458 - thats for the archive of the TAPS/Most Haunted show from last night.

The main 24/7 stream is misbehaving and not playing all the shows so Im hoping to sort that tomorrow

Tonights show Danny and Cormac are interviewed on KCLR 96fm, which aired live on KCLR last night. Check it out at 10pm at http://raid.radiocrackle.com

Is the killbot show still going?
    aynon wrote: »
    monday, 9pm. gmt.

back to scheduled programming.

dj killbot.

with the hope of the technology. we will be having a 3 way convo, about the ireland match.

raid.radiocrackle.com

sorry, iamhunted. damaged my back fairly badly early this week, and couldnt do my show, was in too much pain to do much typing, even! trying to get this weeks show together, now tho.

also, News of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

aynon wrote: »
    also, News of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Thought as much.

want to be interviewed on this weeks show, jumpa?

To all my Devoted listener. I am making an official apology. My show is now on hiatus. Indefinitely. this means for the near future you will not be hearing me. I have come to this decision, after hurting my back and the last two shows not being of great quality. I will try and be back late May. Dont pin me down a date as I'm not sure.

Again guys. Sorry.

Dj Killbot.

The Leinster Paranormal show, on Raid Radio is now going onto KCLR. I know technically this could be under Radio or under Paranormal but it is quite Carlow specific as its local Radio (from the Carlow studio) and cant really be heard terrestially outside Carlow and Kilkenny (though there is the web stream).

Anyway - please do us a favour and tune in though - we need as much feedback as possible over the first few shows ...
    The show is on for a 6 week trial period, all depending on how much listener interaction we get via txt and email, especially through the first few show - so please spread the word and if anyone listens in then send a txt or mail.

The general outline will be as so:

Every show will have a main topic of conversation where we'll invite listeners to let us know what they think.

There'll be local news on the Irish and international paranormal scene where we'll be having a few quick chats with research groups throughout ireland and the UK.

We'll be taking one commonly mistaken paranormal theory per week and discussing it (effects of emf, for example, sleep paralysis etc etc)

We'll have a competition running where one listener will join us on an investigation and discuss it live on the show on the 6th show. ive heard talk of KCLR running a live stream from the investigation as well.

Interview wise we have scheduled some interviews with people from three of the main UK, American and International research teams from Living TV and Sci-Fi (no prizes for guessing who they are) plus theres others like ex Damned drummer Rat Scabies who is now a Grail Hunter.

Obviously we'd like to get a few Irish teams up for interviews as well. They arent the only interviews - theres one or two with Irish TV personalies I dont want to mention yet as we havent pinned down the dates at the minute.

It will be a bit of craic and hopefully if listeners like it they'll spread the word as though its local radio, anyone can listen from anywhere with the webstream.

Personally, Ive no idea how this is going to go down, but if anyone is into the paranormal, at least check out the first few shows to see if ye's like it! If it fails cus its crap thats grand, but it would be sadder if it was good but no-one bothered tuning in.

(theres a thread on it HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Cool ideas guys! I had radio phoenix goin about 4 years ago...ye lookin dj's? :D

RaidRadio always is.

The new show though is on KCLR and starts this thursday at 9pm

On another note-
    To all my legions of fans!
    I am currently upgrading my "recording Studio", so that i will have a recording studio. DJ Killbot will hopefully be returning with a fresh new show, by the end of the month!

tomorrow night Ireland's first ever paranormal talk radio show - the UnExplained - will be aired from carlow on KCLR 96.6 fm from 9pm til 10pm. If ye're doing nothing else you may as well tune in and send us some txts at 083 306 96 96 or join the chat and listen to the stream online at http://www.leinsterparanormal.com/unexplained

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

lads use adverts or pm's but not the thread re advertising, consider this a warning , next time there will be bans..

Patrick

bans?
    do me a favour and ban me. this place is getting worse.

iamhunted wrote: »
    bans?
    do me a favour and ban me. this place is getting worse.

:pac: do the man a favour lol can i sell my body on adverts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

Dboy85 wrote: »
    :pac: do the man a favour lol can i sell my body on adverts?

http://adverts.ie/ is that way, now keep it on topic , this is about the webstation, last warning

patrickc wrote: »
    http://adverts.ie/ is that way, now keep it on topic , this is about the webstation, last warning

Yes sir:p