Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Speakers for Bathroom/Shower

• 27-08-2008 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi fountains of knowledge. How're ye all today? I was wondering if ye could advise me as to where I might acquire speakers for use as one showers. I saw ones in Muji ages ago, it was a little plastic case with speakers in it that you could put your mp3 player into and close so you could listen to your music while you showered but you're mp3 would be all protected.

However, Muji's sound stuff tends to be rubbish and they might not make them anymore, so i was wondering if ye've any suggestions.

Basically I want to be able to hear what I'm playing (scales for singing practice and language lessons) over the noise of the shower, so the quality doesn't have to be that good just fairly clear and loud enough. As you can see i'm on a maniacal quest for multi-taskability, September's gonna be busy and this could make all the difference ya see.

Enjoy the rain, at list it's warmish,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭axton1

Hi Sian,

you could look at the Audio Pro porto 2 x7wrms with sub / radio /and fantasic sound , Ithink it will have plenty of volume too. truely portable with built in rechargeable battery / mains
    www.audiopro.com

Advertisement