Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young-Pyo Lee gone to Dortmund

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

the most entertaining left back, despite never really staying at left back, he did love to get forward. i'll miss him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

More out the door. Crazy to see so many recognisable and dare I say it, mediocore players leaving the club. It's the biggest cull I can ever remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

i still reckon that he is better than BAE... good luck to auld ping pong is what i say

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

He was able to get into some fantastic attacking positions down the flank but could not deliver a decent cross for love nor money.

Anyway, best of luck to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

IanCurtis wrote: »

Another donkey out the door thank god.

Only ghaly,rocha, Stalteri and Boateng left to offload

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

best of luck to him,he always looked full of purpose until he passed the half way line then the ideas ran out,no loss still rate him above bae though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Defensively sound for the most part, if he had BAE's crossing ability he'd be a very good full back.

Certainly not mediocre, he's going because Ramos sees no future for him at the club, so there's no point paying him 20k a week and not even giving him a squad number.

Thanks for the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

RichMc70 wrote: »
    He was able to get into some fantastic attacking positions down the flank but could not deliver a decent cross for love nor money.

Anyway, best of luck to him.
    Exactly,couldn't cross a ball to save his life.any chance he could fit ekkoto in his suitcase and take him with him.

Advertisement