Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkee Accomodation

• 27-08-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I am heading to a certain event in Kilkee the weekend after next and was wondering if there were any places doing accomodation.

Im camping but a mate and his GF (who isnt v.keen on camping) are looking at getting a B&B or well really, a bed...

The B&B's seem full from the few calls ive made but as with all events, i was wondering if anybody knew of any non-offical B&B accomodation in the Kilkee area for around that weekend?

I remember lots of family homes turning into B&B's for previous Fleadh Ceol's and other events so thought something similar may be available in Kilkee

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I suspect everything is long since booked up at this stage. I know it all booked up very quickly last year. I did see a campsite advertised at the weekend in one of the local shops. You could possibly try looking at the self catering section, but it's probably quiet late at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

You could try a small add in next Tuesdays Clare People maybe.

Advertisement