Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,095 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Just over 3 weeks,can't wait!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

So were back in action tonight then!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

So were back in action tonight then!!!

Nope think its tomorrow night unfortunately

• Advertisement

awh...FAIL by me..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

If you've an Android phone there's now a SOA app available.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.defyagency.soa

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Today's the day! Can't wait till tomorrow to watch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Today's the day! Can't wait till tomorrow to watch it!

Back tonight with a 90 minute premiere episode for Season 4

• Advertisement

Watched all of season 3 there last week in prep for this....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Watched all of season 3 there last week in prep for this....

ppffft, watched all of seasons 1, 2 & 3 + DVD extras + S4 previews + short clips from prison in prep for this :D

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    ppffft, watched all of seasons 1, 2 & 3 + DVD extras + S4 previews + short clips from prison in prep for this :D

:P ill have a word with my boss and see if i can go home early!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

:P ill have a word with my boss and see if i can go home early!

in cases like this, I have more authorithy than your boss. You have permission to leave work, and take something of your choosing from the place of work that will enhnace your viewing pleasure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Does that include the secretary?

Töpher wrote: »
    Does that include the secretary?

only if she is old lady material

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Yay, its back.

Good first episode. Set-up the new characters well.
    (If anyone is wondering where they possibly saw the new 'strange' ADA before, he used to be in 'Deadwood' as a preacher).
    There will probably be new story surprises along the way but you can see that there is still some elements that are going to be covered in longer story arc.
    Good ending - left wondering how
    a load of dead bodies including one undercover agent,
    will help bring about the stopping of the new started constructions in the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Great premiere. So happy to have my boys back. Love how Sutter so effortlessly blends heart & brawn. There's no other show like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Biggins wrote: »
    Yay, its back.

Good first episode. Set-up the new characters well.
    (If anyone is wondering where they possibly saw the new 'strange' ADA before, he used to be in 'Deadwood' as a preacher).
    There will probably be new story surprises along the way but you can see that there is still some elements that are going to be covered in longer story arc.
    Good ending - left wondering how
    a load of dead bodies including one undercover agent,
    will help bring about the stopping of the new started constructions in the town.

First off great first episode, love the new characters and of course some of the changes with the old ones, tbh thought the actress who played Tara had been replaced but then i realised she was just smiling which i dont think shed ever done before.
    To answer your question
    I reckon that the bodies being dumped there will bring attention to the crime+violence in charming and the people who would have bought/invested in the houses will be put off by that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Excellent episode, plenty of action anyway! I was wondering where I knew the ADA guy from alright. Also nice to see another Shield alumni in the war room!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Back tonight with a 90 minute premiere episode for Season 4

Hmmm... version I have is 60 minutes.

That right, or do I have a cut one or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,788 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Was class seeing Ronnie from the Shield in it and Lem getting a bigger part in the club. Great 1st episode. Bring on Danny Trejo!

PS. ya epsiode I had was 59 minutes. Was the 90 minute one showing a catch-up with it maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,788 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just read Kurt Sutter will have Aceveda from the shield in this season as well. Trejo will be in it from nect week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

MikeC101 wrote: »
    Hmmm... version I have is 60 minutes.

That right, or do I have a cut one or something?

No it's due to the ad breaks that it's only 60 minutes. Most hour long shows on networks come in at around the 42-44 minute mark with ads taken out.

Hour long shows on networks like Showtime and HBO are usually anywhere from 55 minutes to a full hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

new s4 thread ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Great start to the new series.

The soundtrack for this show never fails (well apart from the Irish version of the theme tune :o)

Jax's new look is very sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

everybody got a new haircut or ronnie ,
    it was like look 14 months or whatever have passed so they all got new haircuts to emphasise the passage of time .

Oddly violent start to the season , good episode .
    Wedding reminded me slightly of a gypsy wedding :D

just finished watching there...great to have it back...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Anachrony

it was like look 14 months or whatever have passed so they all got new haircuts to emphasise the passage of time.

I'm guessing it wasn't voluntary. Many jails have rules about hair length. A friend of mine who had always had long hair recently got out of prison and it was cut very short.

Advertisement