Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

jax "one last job...."

where all of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Anachrony wrote: »
    I'm guessing it wasn't voluntary. Many jails have rules about hair length. A friend of mine who had always had long hair recently got out of prison and it was cut very short.
    ah sure gemma and tara had new cuts too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

They all have lovely haircuts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

started watching this at the start of the week.. just watched the new ep now

great show.. not without its faults, some of it is so kinda.. out there that you're well aware you're watching a tv show but it's a damned entertaining 40 odd minutes every time (except for those ****ing irish episodes, that **** was painful)

• Advertisement

Anachrony wrote: »
    I'm guessing it wasn't voluntary. Many jails have rules about hair length. A friend of mine who had always had long hair recently got out of prison and it was cut very short.

well they mentioned that jax got stabbed in prison, and don't you have to be shaved before you can go into surgery?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Anachrony

well they mentioned that jax got stabbed in prison, and don't you have to be shaved before you can go into surgery?

If you get stabbed in the head, then yes.

well they clearly didn't specify where he got stabbed
    bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Loved the last episode, great ending too.
    At least someone got stabbed in the head, I honestly thought he would cut his throat but nope, I guess this works too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

well they clearly didn't specify where he got stabbed
    bastard

When he was getting dress before he left prison at the start of the episode he had two nasty looking scars just under his left man boob.

Unless he got some reduction surgery while in prison I'd assume that's where he got shanked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    When he was getting dress before he left prison at the start of the episode he had two nasty looking scars just under his left man boob.

Unless he got some reduction surgery while in prison I'd assume that's where he got shanked.

And after having some fun with Tara it's clearly shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Am I right in saying that one of the Russian gang killed in the warehouse at the end was the undercover FBI agent? If so I wonder if thats going to cause issues between the sheriff and the AUSA - after all from the AUSA's point of view the police in Charming have a history of cooperation with the Sons and just a few hours after telling the sheriff about an undercover asset in the Russian team the Russians get wiped out by their buddies in the SOA. And he did say he has trust issues.

Oh and scalpel into the ear - **** me that freaked me out! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

JohnK wrote: »
    Am I right in saying that one of the Russian gang killed in the warehouse at the end was the undercover FBI agent? If so I wonder if thats going to cause issues between the sheriff and the AUSA - after all from the AUSA's point of view the police in Charming have a history of cooperation with the Sons and just a few hours after telling the sheriff about an undercover asset in the Russian team the Russians get wiped out by their buddies in the SOA. And he did say he has trust issues.

You're correct :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

JohnK wrote: »
    Am I right in saying that
    one of the Russian gang killed in the warehouse at the end was the undercover FBI agent?
    If so I wonder if thats going to cause issues between the sheriff and the AUSA - after all from the AUSA's point of view the police in Charming have a history of cooperation with the Sons and
    just a few hours after telling the sheriff about an undercover asset in the Russian team the Russians get wiped out by their buddies in the SOA
    . And he did say he has trust issues.

Can I suggest the using of the spoilers ability - just in case anyone wants to debate/chat but not have the show spoiled on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Biggins wrote: »
    Can I suggest the using of the spoilers ability - just in case anyone wants to debate/chat but not have the show spoiled on them?

This thread does have spoilers in the title in all fairness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Venom wrote: »
    This thread does have spoilers in the title in all fairness :)
    That's there to remind you to use SPOILER tags. ;)

In all fairness, it's not that hard to put in some spoiler tags.

the thread title says spoilers to warn people there are spoilers in here

once an ep has aired, it's fair game to be unspoilered. if you haven't seen it, don't come into the thread

Right, so where do people go to discuss season 4 and not be spoiled? I doubt the mods would want another 'Sons' thread open just for the purposes of that. it's not that big of a deal to use the tags, so why not?

w...a?

why would you want to be discussing season 4 if you havent seen the season 4 episodes yet

w...a?

why would you want to be discussing season 4 if you havent seen the season 4 episodes yet
    Recent episodes that you might not have seen yet. Sure, why do spoiler tags even exist if that's the case. Might as well not come into any thread at all for fear of being spoiled. You would expect spoilers in a thread for a game (like Deus Ex),is it too much to ask for some here.
    People come into a thread looking to see what people thought of previous episodes and dont want episodes that they haven't seen to be spoiled.

• Advertisement

this is the way it's always been on boards, spoilers are polite for the day (maybe the day after) an episode has aired and are to be used for information that hasn't been aired yet , guest stars, upcoming plots, etc but once an episode has aired it's fair game. it's the same on every other tv forum or megathread about a show

if you're behind on eps, catch up and then post.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

It was worth to wait for season 4. So many things I liked about the opening: the way they handled Russians, Jax's plan for the future (although that one was predictable), the new sheriff and the bike riding assistant attorney who don't know why reminds me of Colombo...It was terrible to see Unser like that, felt sorry for him.

By the way, is it me or has Juice lost a lot of weight? I'm not sure I like his new hairstyle either. I hope the weight loss was not due to what Clay joked with Gemma about ;)

^ ths is why you should have made a new thread, and specified its season 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

Recent episodes that you might not have seen yet. Sure, why do spoiler tags even exist if that's the case. Might as well not come into any thread at all for fear of being spoiled. You would expect spoilers in a thread for a game (like Deus Ex),is it too much to ask for some here.
    People come into a thread looking to see what people thought of previous episodes and dont want episodes that they haven't seen to be spoiled.
    When watching a show like SoA most of boards' users are on the same wavelength, figuratively speaking. People watch it on a week by week basis. People progress differently through a video game like Deus Ex.

Like when I go to discuss Breaking Bad on a Monday in the Boards thread it's only after watching the newest episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Only caught up with the S4 premiere now. Cracking start to the new season with the foundations already laid for some fantastic plots for the course of the S4 run.

Great to see Unser,one of my favourite characters in it. Looks like he'll have a pivotal role for this season too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'll give it one more episode, still have the memory of how awful last season was and when they mentioned the RIRA in this episode I came very close to throwing my laptop out the window. Don't think this can ever recapture the brilliance of the first 2 seasons. Bring back zombie Hale, the only worthwhile nemesis for the Sons.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Got lost in what should be tagged as spoiler and what no so in order not to risk being accused of spoiling others' fun, I'll ask this:
    Does anybody else have a feeling that the thing with Russians and brave Romeo was staged by the latter in order to convince Sons they're protected?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,095 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Right, so where do people go to discuss season 4 and not be spoiled? I doubt the mods would want another 'Sons' thread open just for the purposes of that. it's not that big of a deal to use the tags, so why not?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72471070

SOA Irish Pace thread Season 3 just after finishing here to it will be next year until we get Season 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Second episode was decent enough. Another kiss and hug reunion in the motorcycle club yard though, this show is on repeat sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Decent 2nd episode but im already starting to get a feel for how this series is gonna play out.

Someone major HAS to die, and in my opinion at the moment the only persons death that would hold the club together is Tara, maybe Gemma but it deffinitely has to be one of the Main 4-6 characters

Advertisement