Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Juice is a gimp.

The ADA is a gimp (the reverend from Deadwood was such an excellent character, and he even played a hitman in Justified and now he's playing this cardboard character who's supposed to be some sort of rebel lawyer).

Clay is a gimp.

Opey should have beaten the **** out of his wife or left her and realised he didn't need a wife (a much better storyline for the viewer than her leaving, which didn't matter a single bit to me seeing as she was in the show about 5 times, all of them boring).

The only interesting characters left are Unser, Tig and Piney.

I think they'll do something solid for Pineys (inevitable) death. I think Tig will get caught up between the Bobby and Clay and end up going nuts or killing one of them or something like that and I think Unser will get caught in the crossfire of the cartel stuff.

The vast majority of the characters are tough guys for the sake of it. Alvarez is so boring! The whole season is basically made up of ex The Shield cast members, such as Ronny Gardocki on the ADA's team and the cartel number 2 is David Aceveda from the shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Dermighty wrote: »
    Juice is a gimp.

The ADA is a gimp (the reverend from Deadwood was such an excellent character, and he even played a hitman in Justified and now he's playing this cardboard character who's supposed to be some sort of rebel lawyer).

Clay is a gimp.

Opey should have beaten the **** out of his wife or left her and realised he didn't need a wife (a much better storyline for the viewer than her leaving, which didn't matter a single bit to me seeing as she was in the show about 5 times, all of them boring).

I think they'll do something solid for Pineys (inevitable) death. I think Tig will get caught up between the Bobby and Clay and end up going nuts or killing one of them or something like that and I think Unser will get caught in the crossfire of the cartel stuff.

The vast majority of the characters are tough guys for the sake of it. Alvarez is so boring! The whole season is basically made up of ex The Shield cast members, such as Ronny Gardocki on the ADA's team and the cartel number 2 is David Aceveda from the shield.

so youve stopped watching then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I've just caught up on all 7 episodes, I have to say this season is epic so far!! Juice shooting yer man in the face has to go down as one of the great small screen deaths of all time!!

I think I'll take a break now until the season is over and then watch the rest of the episodes together, I can't bear having only 1 ep a week to watch!!

caspa307 wrote: »
    so youve stopped watching then?

The characters that are good are fun to watch.

The characters that are not are terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

2 people from The Shield = a whole season made up with ex-cast members of said show ?
    Even when both of them don't even appear in every episode ?

edit:
    It was very clear to me that Juice survived, the branch can clearly be heard snapping and something falling on the floor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I hope that Clays inevitable demise is a grizzly one. Self serving bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I knew it wasn't going to end well for
    Piney
    . No doubt it's gonna be Opie that offs Clay when it does happen, and it will happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

I knew this season was gonna be a bloodbath, there really was no other way it could happen

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Can't say I haven't seen that coming, still I'm gonna miss him. Clay is going mental, I wonder what will Gemma do when she realises (and she will, I'm sure) what he did and what he's on to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Piney had contingencies in place.... I wonder what these were! I'm sure we will find out soon.

Tara will leave before Clay gets to her, Jacks will find out what he did.

Doubt Cibbs will give up Jucie either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Juice is a gimp.

Clay is a gimp.

Stop moaning and watch something else then

srumball wrote: »
    Stop moaning and watch something else then

I'm entitled to criticise the show.

I watched all the episodes since season 1 and some of the character development is bad, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh no
    RIP Piney
    :( at least Juice survived :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Still in a bit of shock after watching the latest epsiode last night.

I was talking to another avid fan of SOA in work today and he is the same. Besides talking about the obvious, we also touched on who the
    rat
    is. It could be absolutely anyone and there are reasons for anyone in SOA, except maybe Chibbs, Happy, Juice and Tig.

The scenes with Chucky were brilliant as usual this episode, and the look on his face as the cops were eating the chilli was priceless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i loved that last ep, when juice survived i was all " well obviously, they're not gona kill a character off.. it's a tv show, everything always works out"

and then boom

rip :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

why didn't piney tell jacks what he had to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

why didn't piney tell jacks what he had to say
    because he told clay he had till the end of the day to tell the cartel they were getting out of the drug business

because he told clay he had till the end of the day to tell the cartel they were getting out of the drug business

thats not a reason, he knew he might be killed, he should have said it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

thats not a reason, he knew he might be killed, he should have said it

He tried to but Jax told him angrily that he didnt want to hear about it and he was his own man

Dempsey wrote: »
    He tried to but Jax told him angrily that he didnt want to hear about it and he was his own man
    when facing death you could try a little harder

• Advertisement

when facing death you could try a little harder

He wasnt facing death at that stage

Dempsey wrote: »
    He wasnt facing death at that stage
    yes he was

yes he was

No he wasnt, there wasnt any death threats made against him at that point in time

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

So now Clay is responsible for the death of
    Opie's father (directly) and his first wife (indirectly). If Opie doesn't take Clay out then there is no justice in the world!!

I'd say the **** will properly hit the fan when the hit man goes after Tara. I think Gemma will be the one that will spill the beans about all that he has done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

exciting now to see where all this is going.. so many threads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

watching it last night, and the part where jax tells tara his out, got me thinking unfourtunatly
    if they dont kill tara and her and jax do move
    i dont see how the show can carry on missing such a fundemental character

I think
    Clay will ring the cartel assassin and cancel but something will go wrong or it'll go ahead anyway and it'll end up being a race against the clock for a season finale ending with clay dying, or even more likely gemma dying

I enjoyed the season so far despite being marred with some pretty ****ty characters. I cannot for the life of me understand why they still have the leprechaun accents on the Irish guys :P

keep wondering what they have left for the last season.

• Advertisement

I think
    Clay will ring the cartel assassin and cancel but something will go wrong or it'll go ahead anyway and it'll end up being a race against the clock for a season finale ending with clay dying, or even more likely gemma dying

I got the impression that phone is only for ordering the hit and once made cannot be stopped.

Advertisement