Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I got the impression that phone is only for ordering the hit and once made cannot be stopped.

Exactly, the only way the wheels can be put in motion is if Clay makes the call from that phone. If he doesn't make the call, nothing happens. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes ahead and orders the hit, the prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

I think
    Clay will order the hit but now Jax is going with Tara and he will foil the hit, questions will then be asked and Gemma (or Unser) may sell out Clay about ordering the hit on Tara and killing Piney and JT, this will have the effect of dragging Jax back into the club and taking out Clay with the help of Opie, Bobby Elvis and possibly Chibs.
    Who knows whats going to happen with Juice and the cops....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

So piney's been dead and nobody but gemma from the club finds out, not even opie?? seems a bit odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

They will know once the police find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

I find Captain Aceveda from the shield a bit more believable now that he has been in a couple of episodes.

His idea of how to set to set up an ambush was a lot better this week than that cack-handed effort in the weapons barn the week before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I used to like Clay but he's really starting to p*ss me off. Hope he gets his comeuppance in a later episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

So am I the only one who thinks the hit will go ahead and Jax will watch Tara and his kids get killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

JohnK wrote: »
    So am I the only one who thinks the hit will go ahead and Jax will watch Tara and his kids get killed?

no read my post lol

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

I think its more likely that he will stop the hit and then spend the next couple of episodes hunting down those responsible ending in a dramatic finale episode.

It would be very lazy writing if another SAMCRO old lady was to get bumped off and unless the actress playing Tara is leaving the show then it would make sense to keep her alive.

Clay made the call to the hitman after hearing that Tara was going however he doesn't know that Jax is going too!!

Only 3 Eps left this season but I don't want it to end...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think one of the Jax's kids will get shot

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There is a preview for next weeks episode available, the scoop is
    that the hit appears to go ahead, but Clay doesnt know that Jax (possibly the kids) is travelling with Tara. Of course the hitmen are not expecting Jax and he manages to defend. But there is no indication that he is sucessful. Clay does try to stop the hit by the looks of things.I also get the impression that Gemma knows that Clay is going to use this oppertunity to whack Tara even after thier heartfelt chat at the end of the last episode.

I'm pretty confident that we are going to lose a major character by the end of this season, most likely Clay. Or he could go on the run and next season could be a manhunt. But then there is part of me that thinks that he will be around next season due to his recent solidifing of ties with the Elliot Oswald and his backing for running for Mayor.

I also think that the sherrif is going to turn and help the Sons as he realises that he is just a pawn for the DEA to build the Rico case.

Juice will stop his co-operation and come clean to the club, I suspect that Chibbs knows that something is afoot as he got Juicey Boy pulled off the Cartel detail. He will probably get a pass for his ethnicity because the club is in enough turmoil and needs all its members.

Another thing that I have noticed this season, there has been no sign of the homeless begging girl so far

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think one of the Jax's kids will get shot

That's something i never considered and quite possible.
    If you look at the hit in the preview for next week, they look to be using automatics from a moving van.....high possibility of either Thomas or Able getting caught in crossfire

T'would cause an absolute shiz storm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why are people putting what they think is going to happen in spoilers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Why are people putting what they think is going to happen in spoilers?
    Possibly because they have seen trailers (maybe) and are basing some of their assumptions/guesses on that. It might not be completely necessary, but it's nice to know that there are some considerate people out there that actually go to the bother of adding spoilers tags for those that are sensitive to spoilers.

Possibly because they have seen trailers (maybe) and are basing some of their assumptions/guesses on that. It might not be completely necessary, but it's nice to know that there are some considerate people out there that actually go to the bother of adding spoilers tags for those that are sensitive to spoilers.

Opinions are not spoilers, that's the point.

Opinions are not spoilers, that's the point.
    But those opinions are/could be based on previews and videos that most of us here dont want to see. Sure we're free to speculate what's gonna happen in the next one but for the most part, I dont want to be potentially spoiled by theories that are based on trailers that I dont care to see. It's all about being considerate really.

Just because it says spoilers in the title, don't mean we shouldn't used spoiler tags. I, for one, am glad that people have used them here.

But those opinions are/could be based on previews and videos that most of us here dont want to see. Sure we're free to speculate what's gonna happen in the next one but for the most part, I dont want to be potentially spoiled by theories that are based on trailers that I dont care to see. It's all about being considerate really.

Just because it says spoilers in the title, don't mean we shouldn't used spoiler tags. I, for one, am glad that people have used them here.

Previews don't contain spoilers, anything anyone posts without actually knowing how things are going to end is just conjecture. They're not spoilers, even if they end up being right they're still not spoilers.

Previews don't contain spoilers, anything anyone posts without actually knowing how things are going to end is just conjecture. They're not spoilers, even if they end up being right they're still not spoilers.
    Of course previews can contain spoilers. It shows you what's coming up in the next episode before it's aired. Better safe than sorry I say.

Right, you seem to have a mission to stop getting people to use spoiler tags when they think they could be going into spoiler territory. I dont know what you have against the use of them but I wish you well in your quest.:rolleyes: I'll leave it at that.

I've been using spoilers to try not give anything away based on what I have seen in the previews.

I know that I ruined bits of Breaking Bad by reading the thread on that when not fully up to date, trying to avoid that for others here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

something BIG is happening

FX ADDS 14TH EPISODE OF SONS OF ANARCHY TO CLOSE OUT CURRENT SEASON

Season Four Finale Now Scheduled for Tuesday, December 6 at 10:00 PM ET/PT

Highest-Rated Season of Sons

Explosive 10th Episode - “Hands” - Airs Tomorrow at 10:00 PM ET/PT

LOS ANGELES, November 7, 2011 – FX has ordered an extra episode of Sons of Anarchy that will extend the current fourth season to 14 episodes with the series finale now airing on Tuesday, December 6 at 10:00 PM ET/PT, announced Nick Grad, Executive Vice President of Original Programming, FX.

“Creatively, this has been Sons’ best and biggest season ever,” said Grad. “Kurt asked us to consider adding an extra episode to fully close this current chapter of the Sons saga. By adding the extra episode, it wraps up a magnificent season in extraordinary fashion. This is a real bonus for fans of the series.”

Four seasons in, Sons of Anarchy is recording its highest-rated season yet, delivering 5.45 million Total Viewers and 3.71 million Adults 18-49, respective gains of +23% and +20%. On a weekly multi-telecast basis, Sons is delivering 8.51 million Total Viewers and 5.71 million Adults 18-49.

In tomorrow night’s 10th episode, “Hands,” Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and Tara (Maggie Siff) get a glimpse of life without SAMCRO but discover that their reality is hard to escape. (Written by Chris Collins & David Labrava & Kurt Sutter; Directed by Peter Weller)

The series stars Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Ryan Hurst, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie and William Lucking. Sagal won the 2011 Golden Globe® award for Best Actress in a TV Series – Drama for her performance last season.

Sons of Anarchy was created by Kurt Sutter who also serves as Executive Producer along with John Linson, Art Linson and Paris Barclay. The series is produced by FX Productions and Fox 21.

FX is the flagship general entertainment basic cable network from the Fox Networks Group. Launched in June of 1994, FX is carried in more than 98 million homes. The diverse schedule includes a growing roster of critically acclaimed and award-winning original series, an established film library with box-office hits from 20th Century Fox and other studios and an impressive roster of acquired hit series. For more information about FX, visit our web site at www.FXnetworks.com.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

FX has ordered an extra episode of SOA bring the season total to 14, the episode will air Dec. 6th: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/07/fx-orders-extra-episode-of-sons-of-anarchy/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

how many eps are left

Now that another has been added, 5 left including tonights episode.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Another thing that I have noticed this season, there has been no sign of the homeless begging girl so far
    Ahem. ;)

Ahem. ;)

Yeah, that and all my other predictions are pretty much wrong. I will never allow myself to belief that I can outsmart Kurt Sutter.

Great episode. Homeless woman makes an appearance. I can see Clay attempting to turn this around to try and save his life, getting someone like Tara caught in the cross fire. I wonder how they are going to make it last the whole of the season without Clay being off'd. Surely Jax would kill him where he stands were he to find out about Jemma.

Still, Piney hasnt been found too. :eek:

Great episode. Homeless woman makes an appearance. I can see Clay attempting to turn this around to try and save his life, getting someone like Tara caught in the cross fire. I wonder how they are going to make it last the whole of the season without Clay being off'd. Surely Jax would kill him where he stands were he to find out about Jemma.

Still, Piney hasnt been found too. :eek:

I cant see Clay surviving beyond this season, he is beyond redemption too many enemies he will be off'd

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I cant see Clay surviving beyond this season, he is beyond redemption too many enemies he will be off'd
    Oh I know that, I meant that he's going to try and prolong his life and someone else will end up dying as a result of his attempts. Does anyone think they can last another 4 episodes without killing him off?

Hands down, no pun intended, one of the best episodes ever of the show. Excellent acting from all but especially Gemma, Tara and Opie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Wow, just...... wow. Love the final line, "its gotta be a SON"

I agree about clay having to die but i still dunno, Sutter might throw us a curve ball

Advertisement