Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

nobody should ever choose anything from creed

What the salad guy said^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

What was the song during the chase called anyone? I tried googling some of the lyrics and failed at finding it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

curry-muff wrote: »
    What was the song during the chase called anyone? I tried googling some of the lyrics and failed at finding it :pac:
    Have you tried Shazam app on a smartphone? It might help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

lord lucan wrote: »

Cheers, have a feeling it'll be played several times over the weekend :pac:
    Have you tried Shazam app on a smartphone? It might help you out.

I actually do and forgot all about it :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Only started watching SOA last week and I've managed to watch them all. Loving it. Especially the season 3 finale, thought that was amazing. Hate that I can't just watch the next episode now like I have been doing, but looking forward to it now, hopefully the finale can top S3 one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Only started watching SOA last week and I've managed to watch them all. Loving it. Especially the season 3 finale, thought that was amazing. Hate that I can't just watch the next episode now like I have been doing, but looking forward to it now, hopefully the finale can top S3 one.

IMO the episodes leading up to it already have so you're in a for a good one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

lord lucan wrote: »
    I'm in. Just got this in the post this morning.:D

IMAG0001.jpg

Damn you! I had to get one!

Ordered! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/matts-inside-line-scoop-sons-anarchy-supernatural-gossip-gir/
    Season 4′s two-part finale kicks off this Tuesday, and it is just as gripping, satisfying and shocking as you expect it to be. Opie’s shooting of Clay of course has massive ripple effects, including one seemingly minor – yet potentially major – death in this week’s hour. Among the standout performances in the finale, Charlie Hunnam seethes intensity while holding someone at knifepoint, Katey Sagal deftly handles a scene that will surely be watched with great expectation, and even Rockmond Dunbar gets some moving moments as the sheriff. I can also say that Vic Mackey puts in an appearance, Jax/Tara fans will want to have on hand a bottle of wine, two boxes of Kleenex and one set of cheerleader pom-poms (but not necessarily in that order), and the second hour packs a massive twist that I absolutely did not see coming. Also: For those who ever longed to see Jax naked from head to toe, soaking wet, Christmas is here early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

That should be marked as a spoiler for tonights episode.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/matts-inside-line-scoop-sons-anarchy-supernatural-gossip-gir/
    Season 4′s two-part finale kicks off this Tuesday, and it is just as gripping, satisfying and shocking as you expect it to be. Opie’s shooting of Clay of course has massive ripple effects, including one seemingly minor – yet potentially major – death in this week’s hour. Among the standout performances in the finale, Charlie Hunnam seethes intensity while holding someone at knifepoint, Katey Sagal deftly handles a scene that will surely be watched with great expectation, and even Rockmond Dunbar gets some moving moments as the sheriff. I can also say that Vic Mackey puts in an appearance, Jax/Tara fans will want to have on hand a bottle of wine, two boxes of Kleenex and one set of cheerleader pom-poms (but not necessarily in that order), and the second hour packs a massive twist that I absolutely did not see coming. Also: For those who ever longed to see Jax naked from head to toe, soaking wet, Christmas is here early.
    I'm in two minds.
    If to watch the first part of the two-parter -or- keep it till the second one is on so I can watch them together.
    It all sounds epic!

Damn I'm gonna stress over this predicament! :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well we were promised a 90 minute episode weren't we? so maybe it's a 90 minute two parter aired in the one night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Tefral

well we were promised a 90 minute episode weren't we? so maybe it's a 90 minute two parter aired in the one night

That was episode 9 or 10.... the reason its 90 mins is that you have to include for the ads... when you take them out, it was 1 hour which is what you get when you download it.

oooh, just looked through them
    was ep 11, never noticed that at the time

What an episode, sets up the finale nicely and we all know SOA season finales never disappoint :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

What an episode, sets up the finale nicely and we all know SOA season finales never disappoint :pac:

I was enjoying the idea of it being a 2 parter but now i'm dying to see how it works out! Next Wednesday can't come soon enough!!

i don't see how they can't kill clay, like.. how does he work his way out of this one but I also can't imagine SOA without clay

****'s just all wtf at the minute

and the cartel guys telling jax that otto hasn't flipped? is he lying, or is someone lying to him

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

I didn't like the Tara looking like a crazy bitch thing. When she was asking gemma and Jak did they love her. Episode was good showing gemma in her sneaky as f**k mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'd, uh, better go give Chucky a hand! :D

and the cartel guys telling jax that otto hasn't flipped? is he lying, or is someone lying to him

I've a feeling he only gave up enough to incriminate Bobby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

I've a feeling he only gave up enough to incriminate Bobby.

No way the DA would let Otto off with that, any way I thought with RICO that they need a present day gang crime which would probably be covered by the time they all just spent in jail and then Otto's list which I think he said detailed 6 historical crimes relating to club members. The cartel guy may just be getting bad info or he may be lying as he wants the meeting to go down as he needs the weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Anachrony

Whoever the cartel's contacts are, they can't be up to date on every government agency. They may have a contact in the DEA or some other organization that has investigated them or which they expect to come after them, while this threat could be from another source that just isn't on their radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

he could have asked are they targeting the soa with rico which they arn't

isn't jacks going to go to the meet before he goes to the hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Who was Jax talking too when he was in the yard when walking away from Chibbs??

It did not sound like he was talking to himself. Am I missing something??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

I'm not sure I noticed something or if I may be off? I've had to skip back 2 or 3 times to replay it and certainly looks like somethings up.

I haven't read it yet in any of the posts so don't know if posters are keeping it to themselves so as not to ruin it for others....or else i'm completely off the mark :o

I'll spoiler it just in case anyways
    29 mins in just after Jax gets off the phone to Romeo about Otto and he tells Happy and Chibbs something he walks away...he then seems to flinch for a second like he forgot something and says under his breath "got to dig into Klay's schedule info and get up to speed with the irish"

I think it looks like he's talking on a wire. This could be a red herring altogether but that to me looks like Jax is the mole. Even though the club were in on his leaking info last season maybe he's still in contact with another agent or something?

Now back to the standard speculation:

It looks like the only way Jax could stay in the club is if Gemma and his kids are killed off. He'd have nothing else left except for the club. His ex wife surely has some surprise for the last ep also.

I think it's great that there actually are so many different directions the show can go for next season.

Edit: LOL just seen we posted same time frag420...obviously i went the scenic route :D

yeah thought it was bit wierd, but he had so many different things coming at him and to do, maybe he was just talking out loud to himself, ...right now whats next

Looks to me like he was just running through his own **** - plus maybe they felt he would be good for the plot if people knew that he had to go through the paper work related to the meeting rather than people wondering why he was sitting on his ass doing some office work as oppose to going to see Cley or try to sort Tig/Cartel etc.

Cant see him being a mole, he maybe leaving but I doubt he wants to burn everyone else.

It is possible that the RICO case against the club only stands up if they are actually arrested at the meeting with a recognised drug Cartel and a international terrorist group - the IRA.
    When the cop and the DA spoke about Cley being shot. The DA said he expected the meeting to go ahead as planned as would their raid and the Cop said " that means you wont get Cley". Surely if they had a valid RICO case against the club it wouldnt make a difference if Cley, the president of the club, was present at one meeting or not, if they have evidence to show all members are members of an illegal organised crime gang then Cley could be arrested in hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

The deal the DA made with Otto was that only the SOA members present at the meet would be arrested & charged but the other members & charters would be left alone. Still though, given his treatment of Juice I wouldnt expect him to actually stick to that. Actually, now that I think of it wouldnt that makes the Cartels info correct as Ottos deal protects the club rather than him having flipped on them.

• Advertisement

JohnK wrote: »
    The deal the DA made with Otto was that only the SOA members present at the meet would be arrested & charged but the other members & charters would be left alone. Still though, given his treatment of Juice I wouldnt expect him to actually stick to that. Actually, now that I think of it wouldnt that makes the Cartels info correct as Ottos deal protects the club rather than him having flipped on them.

I dont think the DA gave Otto those assurances, he never mentioned RICO and Otto wouldnt know about the meeting anyway, the deal Otto sought was more for him personally than the club. He gave some weak assurances to Juice but I dont think he would stick to them and didnt really look as if Juice was even aware of what he was doing. I get the feeling that the club have to be present and arrested with IRA and Cartel or else his case for RICO wont stand and he has nothing on them and I think that is more based on the criteria he needs to prove a case as oppose to deals he made with Juice or Otto. I would guess that Bobby is probably screwed either way.

Advertisement