Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Season 4 really was a perfect season. Really hope they can keep it up for this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Season 5 looks awesome going by the trailer's and reveals,looking forward to it alot.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've watched all 4 seasons in the past few weeks/months in preperation for tonight/tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

even season 3? you masochist

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

even season 3? you masochist

It's actually not so bad when you watch the 'Irish' episodes back to back in quick sucession. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭squonk

I'm in Season 3 at the moment. Up to ep 6. I'm quite enjoying it. The show is far better than I'd ever imagined. I caught a bit of it on RTE about 2 years ago at about 11PM or midnight or something. Can't beleive they were showing quality like this that late. Much as I like Titus Welliver though, he deserves to be whacked for that accent alone!

Season 1 was the poorest so far. It was middling I thought. Season 2 was class and Season 3 is pretty good despite the accents. On the other hand, I never realised the actress playing Amanda Greystone in Caprica was actually a nordie!

I've also finally gotten over the feeling that there's something a bit gay about biker gangs. Bunch of lads hanging round with each other in clubhouses and riding bikes :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Booya, been looking forward to this even more than Dexter this year :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Season 5 kicks off tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

stream anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

caspa307 wrote: »
    stream anyone??

Damn, presumed it would be starting 4ish, its already 30 mins in now :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

poor michael

they either take his boy, or they kill his girl

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Wow! That's what I call a season opener. Sutter definitely doesn't like to play things slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

andala wrote: »
    Wow! That's what I call a season opener. Sutter definitely doesn't like to play things slowly.

blows it away i usually find episodes 5-6 are the slow ones .... anyway brilliant opening cant wait for next week this is up there with the wire for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Great opening cant wait to see the Tig and Pope vendetta blow up, anyone got thoughts on the amputee home invader? They made a point of showing the leg off.

Felt for Tig there. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

fantastic episode, poor old Tig!! Had a feeling that was going to hapen at the end as Unser left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Donna :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

VinLieger wrote: »
    Great opening cant wait to see the Tig and Pope vendetta blow up, anyone got thoughts on the amputee home invader? They made a point of showing the leg off.

That'll be one of the nomads He puts the prosthetic foot on the fat exproby at the table
    Just rewatched it and his name is Greg the peg
    They are doing the home invasions the cops were talking about

Nomads are club members that don't have a base and they are more likley to do petty crime than the organised gang stuff that we are used to from the sons

I doubt it was targeted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Wow. What an opener. The shift in the character's can only get better.

Clay is just feeble, down in the dumps and desperate. Gemma's turned to drink and drugs(and a bit of girl on girl), Jax is taking the leadership role full on and is starting to mimic JT with the notebok he's seemingly writing for his sons.. Opie is disillusioned with SAMCRO altogether.

But I can't wait for the unleashing of Tig from here on in. Last season Juice and Opie got to shine. Now it seems to be Tig's turn. This is the third innocent female death he's responsible for now remember.

First Donna, then Veronica Pope, now his own daughter burned alive in front of him. :eek:

The home invading Nomad members should be a good side story to play off too.

The club is in some serious sh*t this season. Can't wait to see it unfold.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Tigger wrote: »
    That'll be one of the nomads He puts the prosthetic foot on the fat exproby at the table
    Just rewatched it and his name is Greg the peg
    They are doing the home invasions the cops were talking about

Nomads are club members that don't have a base and they are more likley to do petty crime than the organised gang stuff that we are used to from the sons

I doubt it was targeted

Ah right completely missed that it was a prosthetic leg when he put it up on his shoulder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Brilliant opener for season V, but damn I was shocked.. Honestly I was going to fast forward through Trigger & Donna's scene, I looked away from the scene at one stage.

Cutter has certainly ramped up the violence in this one!.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

another season of just horrible things happening to them again and again :/

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

zerks wrote: »
    Season 5 of Sons Of Anarchy is returning to FX in the States on Sept. 11

Really looking forward to this as I'm a big fan of the show.

any idea when its on sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Fookin Class!!! This show just gets better and better!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,785 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So the no mads working for the niners? 3 home invasions on samcro affiliates/employees. Great opener to the season, season is wide open already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So the no mads working for the niners? 3 home invasions on samcro affiliates/employees. Great opener to the season, season is wide open already!

id say clay might be trying to regroup the nomads, i have a feeling this is gonna be clay vs jax nomads vs samcro not sure where pope fits in yet

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So the pimp is in with the mexicans? Since he said he had his affiliations or something.

Find it ironic that after Clay killing Piney, he has pretty much become like him. At least physically. Same seat, oxygen, etc.

With Jax on the run, I wonder what will happen.

Was surprised to see the probie patched, considering how long Sack(:() was a probie before they were going to patch him in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was surprised to see the probie patched, considering how long Sack(:() was a probie before they were going to patch him in

Probation takes 1 year and that dude has been in the show for the last 2-3 seasons I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So the pimp is in with the mexicans? Since he said he had his affiliations or something.

Find it ironic that after Clay killing Piney, he has pretty much become like him. At least physically. Same seat, oxygen, etc.

With Jax on the run, I wonder what will happen.

I'd imagine that's entirely intentional on Kurt Sutters part , couldn't have been spelt out clearer then when OP puts a for sale sign on Piney's three wheeler outside the Samcro clubhouse as its the only bike Clay is capable of riding atm.

Clay's short term play in fessing up to Piney's killing is pretty clear, to me, if not to Jax , he wants to remove as much blackmail leverage from Jax as possible for when he makes his move.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Good start to the season, Clay scheming to get back his status should make
    excellent tv.

Advertisement