Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Im not a motorbike expert or anything, but Ive ridden about 10 bikes or so. 125cc trail bikes, 125cc honda varadero, 600cc yamaha diversion, 700cc honda transalp, a 1000cc cruiser (cant remember the name) and a God knows how many cc custom chopper thing that was dire with woeful brakes, shocking riding position but made up for it all with the most awesome sound ever. I own a 125cc maxiscooter and I my first bike at 16 was a Honda CB125TD Superdream Deluxe!

Anyway, the bike car argument is a long and drown out one thats most likely been covered a million times and always results in bikers thinking they are much faster than cars and its a bit boring and getting off-topic.

After that post, this still stands:
    I'm guessing you don't know a whole lot about motorbikes.

Thought it was a great episode, thought the black guys at the end could've been Clay setting it up to look like it was Pope. (where the two boys were run off the road looked exactly like where the sheriff ran was chasing them).

Have to wonder about that scene with Gemma. As someone else pointed out, she is a longtime toker and we've never seen her affected like this ever before so it was kind of unbelievable that she'd go from being able to handle the stuff to running a car off the road.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Wow, just wow, just watched it now, so many different ways each arc can go now. This show is the 1 that I wish I could watch them all at once but I know I wouldn't be able to not watch an episode.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Penn wrote: »
    Ah, saw that alright but didn't think that'd be affecting her that much given how a few hours had passed and she smokes regularly enough

I think it was a case of everything catching up with her, the night before she was on the lash and hooked up with some young fella after 3/4 of a bottle of vodka, then she was smoking as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

Good news for all SOA fans, Sons of Anarchy Fans page on Facebook is claiming that the remaining episodes this season will be extended. Episode 9 will be 75 mins, Eps 10,11,12 and 13 will be 90 mins. No link to confirm but if this is true it will be awesome. Works out as having 2 extra eps this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

crank_1975 wrote: »
    Good news for all SOA fans, Sons of Anarchy Fans page on Facebook is claiming that the remaining episodes this season will be extended. Episode 9 will be 75 mins, Eps 10,11,12 and 13 will be 90 mins. No link to confirm but if this is true it will be awesome. Works out as having 2 extra eps this season.

That's great news if it pans out!

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

"hey, next time a few fingerprints on a glass will suffice"

Brilliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh juice, how are you getting out of this :(

oh juice, how are you getting out of this :(

I feel really sorry for him, it seems like everyone is against him all the time. He is such a likeable character too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Anyone else find it funny how they all seem to have forgotten about Chibs? Didn't even try and find him!

That line by Unser was brilliant, also, anyone else think that Jax is freaking out a lot of the other members with some of his savage attacks?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Clareman wrote: »
    That line by Unser was brilliant, also, anyone else think that Jax is freaking out a lot of the other members with some of his savage attacks?
    I'd be more freaked out by an axe that cuts through bone but not plastic sheeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just watched the last 2 episodes back to back after falling behind. And I can safey say thank feck I could do that after the ending to last week's episode. Brilliant episodes and brilliant series.

And on a sidenote, I bought Songs of Anarchy on Saturday just on impulse. Now in my car's cd player. where it'll stay for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

still amazes me how everyone takes clay´s word as gospel, has anyone ever questioned what he has said since the show started. would make things a whole lot easier

I don't think that they are taking his word as gospel it's just that as part of the club they are all so engrained to trust each other no matter what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just watched the last 2 episodes back to back after falling behind. And I can safey say thank feck I could do that after the ending to last week's episode. Brilliant episodes and brilliant series.

And on a sidenote, I bought Songs of Anarchy on Saturday just on impulse. Now in my car's cd player. where it'll stay for a while

Some brilliant music on the show, 99% of the songs they use are so perfect.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'd be more freaked out by an axe that cuts through bone but not plastic sheeting.

....and doesnt get stuck in the wooden floor of the cabin :D

I just love this show more and more. At least we are finally seeing why there has been so much focus on Gemma and Tara this season. I'm actually looking forward to how this pans out now. I got the impression throughout the episode that she was warming to Clay, so this might be the step to push them back together......and she sides with Clay helping him get the Prez patch back.

One of the more important scenes in the latest episode is Clay riding again. One of the stipulations of being charter president is being able to ride, so that, and all the events show that Clay is ready to make whatever moves he has planned. Although some incidents have unravelled, there is always the 'bigger picture' that he talks about.

Juice shouldnt have opened up to Clay with all that info, it could lead to Juice hunting down the Sherrif and tying up that loose end.

Something that hasnt been mentioned here yet about Chibs. Recall in S2 where he was in the the minivan-car-bomb and had a bad injury to the back of his head......and with all the blood after being clocked by Frankie Diamonds, i reckon there could be complications......that's if anyone decides to go looking for him :)

Just realising how much there has been to digest so far this season, I think I need to rewatch to refresh my own memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    ....and doesnt get stuck in the wooden floor of the cabin :D

I just love this show more and more. At least we are finally seeing why there has been so much focus on Gemma and Tara this season. I'm actually looking forward to how this pans out now. I got the impression throughout the episode that she was warming to Clay, so this might be the step to push them back together......and she sides with Clay helping him get the Prez patch back.

One of the more important scenes in the latest episode is Clay riding again. One of the stipulations of being charter president is being able to ride, so that, and all the events show that Clay is ready to make whatever moves he has planned. Although some incidents have unravelled, there is always the 'bigger picture' that he talks about.

Juice shouldnt have opened up to Clay with all that info, it could lead to Juice hunting down the Sherrif and tying up that loose end.

Something that hasnt been mentioned here yet about Chibs. Recall in S2 where he was in the the minivan-car-bomb and had a bad injury to the back of his head......and with all the blood after being clocked by Frankie Diamonds, i reckon there could be complications......that's if anyone decides to go looking for him :)

Just realising how much there has been to digest so far this season, I think I need to rewatch to refresh my own memory.

ahhh now it makes sense, i was wondering why there was so much blood around chibs after one hit,

as for the clay scene that was just perfectly placed

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

and as for Lyla, she looses her husband, gets lumbered with 2 extra kids, has to move job location again and then gets held hostage and shot in the leg.
    She's just having a swell time :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh juice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I don't think Jax will do anything bad to Juice. I think he will get him to turn rat on Clay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

I reckon Juice will fess up about his knowledge of clay's involvement with the nomads to Jax.

Then when Clay is out of the picture, and we all assume it's back to happy families, Juice will catch a bullet due to Jax's new found ruthlessness.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

lertsnim wrote: »
    I don't think Jax will do anything bad to Juice. I think he will get him to turn rat on Clay.

He already has Gemma for that, imo there is no way juice can walk away from this after he stole the brick, killed a full member and gave info to the cops.
    As sorry as i am to say it as i love the character but juice aint long for this world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

VinLieger wrote: »
    He already has Gemma for that, imo there is no way juice can walk away from this after he stole the brick, killed a full member and gave info to the cops.
    As sorry as i am to say it as i love the character but juice aint long for this world

nice post, spot on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

VinLieger wrote: »

Why trust Gemma....if he can get juice to fess up he has two options, the smarter play in my opinion.

Why trust Gemma....if he can get juice to fess up he has two options, the smarter play in my opinion.

Theres not much Gemma wont do to get access to her grandkids, although it is a good point that 2 people working clay is better than 1 however i still cant see him making it past this season outside of a coffin

Poor Juice can't catch a break.

I think he'll give Jax the info about the safe and the documents that were given back to Clay, but that will only give him a stay of execution and either Jax or Clay will kill him before the season's out.

oh juice :(

You love Juice, I can sense it.

Jax was able to narrow down the rat at the table pretty easily, I reckon that he may have known himself for a while.

I think that he will shake Juice for any info, such as what Clay has been up to and Frankie Diamonds confession. And this will all be kept a secret from Clay, so Jax has his evidence that he needs when he brings it all to the table.

I've mentioned in a few posts now about Clay being able to ride. There were a few scenes that emphsised this again, the not being able to do the full run, the injections with Gemma. Most notably when talking to Bobby Elvis after the round table, there was a sign over Bobby's head where he was sitting saying something like 'If you dont ride, you don't vote'.

I'm also going to go out on a limb here, Tara is going to give Otto a sympathy bang.

I'm also going to go out on a limb here, Tara is going to give Otto a sympathy bang.

That perfume must be great stuff to have the effect on that effect on the people who smelt it. See an increase in sales now, if it really exists :)

• Advertisement

Jax was able to narrow down the rat at the table pretty easily, I reckon that he may have known himself for a while.

I doubt that he knew its just when roosevelt put the idea in his head it was very easy to figure it out as he knows them all so well, there was absolutely no reason to be suspicious of him being a rat

Advertisement