Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,574 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Episode 9 Crucifixed is a 90 minute episode, watched a preview won't spoiler it but it looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Just catching up on this season, wow best one yet alot of **** is happening.

Don't think theres a lot of seasons left 1 maybe 2 I'm loving it.

Will some one please kill Tara:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

This show is starting to annoy me now. I'm going to have to do some sort of flow chart on whos double crossing who

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

One of the best episodes yet imo, shaping up very nicely for the last few episodes :D

That was some crazy **** from Otto :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

It's all about to explode by the looks of next week's episode.

Jax looks ready to hand Tig over to Pope, and let the club vote on letting Clay meet the reaper and Let Juice "hang himself" :(.

Christ, going on Jax's attitude, it will only be himself, Chibs, Bobby, Happy and Phil sitting at the table by season's end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Otto you clever bastard. He played Tara like a fiddle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

MaxSteele wrote: »
    It's all about to explode by the looks of next week's episode.

Jax looks ready to hand Tig over to Pope, and let the club vote on letting Clay meet the reaper and Let Juice "hang himself" :(.

Christ, going on Jax's attitude, it will only be himself, Chibs, Bobby, Happy and Phil sitting at the table by season's end.

And there's two more season on the way at least according to wiki
    As much as i love this show I think it time to wind it all up.
    "it’s the principle: you can only turn up alive at your own funeral so many times before it starts to lose its impact."

Jax needs to get intell to gain leverage at the table in order to carry out the retaliation on Clay and become the President of SAMCRO.

lertsnim wrote: »
    Otto you clever bastard. He played Tara like a fiddle.

I thought he was going to ask for a blowjob

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Juice really can't catch a break. He's found out as the rat only to then go from having to betray the club to having to betray Clay.

So what do you think will happen Tara? Lose her licence? Or just lose the job offer?

And was just thinking this episode that we never see much of Happy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, he really doesnt get much screen time lately

only time before today i remember seeing him was a few eps back when jax, chibs and himself went to talk to pope
    the camera cut to jax and chibs standing beside pope and happy had to do the most awkward "****, I better get in shot" sidestep i've ever seen in the history of television

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

what did otto mean when he said sons live redwood bleeds??

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

caspa307 wrote: »
    what did otto mean when he said sons live redwood bleeds??
    I'm guessing that by killing the nurse Otto's testimony for the RICOH case becomes invalid so the Sons "live". By using the crucfix that Tara brought him to murder the nurse he has made her an accessory and therefore has hurt Jax who is President of the Redwood Charter.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

crank_1975 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that by killing the nurse Otto's testimony for the RICOH case becomes invalid so the Sons "live". By using the crucfix that Tara brought him to murder the nurse he has made her an accessory and therefore has hurt Jax who is President of the Redwood Charter.

It means that Tara's job offer will be removed from the table.
    She will loose her medical licence.
    She will be an accesory to murder.
    She will do time in the big house for abusing her power.....that's if they figure out how the crucifix got into the hands of Otto.

So Otto still holds something over the club.

But now that RICO is blown, and with Clay figuring out that the Cartel are really the CIA, Clay has the opertunity to take over, or at least make a play for the Presidents patch. But if Juice comes up with the goods, that will blow that out of the water.
    But Clay is having a change of heart as well, he doesnt want to run the coka cola any more.
    Juice is screwed as well for killing a member. I'm sure it will be taken to the table, but no-one would let that pass.

Something that may not be entirely clear is how Jax has gotten the 'town' back on his side. The Mayor is in his pocket now. The Sherrif who was a major threat last season is also now in his pocket. Roosevelt who was the gang busting cop brought into Charming for his reputation has been turned.....but that is as long as he is not using his wife's death as a cover to get inside the club. He is a smart guy after all, and is a gang-buster. It wouldnt suprise me if this turns bad for the club. But on the surface, they have regained thier foothold in Charming.
    And Jax is setting up some new business with Pope and the Hoor house which can get SOA out of the guns and drugs business.

But one problem for Jax now is that he has lost the support of Bobby Elvis after what was done with the Grim Bastards.

jesus....so many twists and turns and no idea how this is going to pan out. I fooking love this show.

The best thing about this season is that I have no idea what the linear conclusion is. No doubt it will end on a major cliffhanger at this rate. I just can't see the Jax Clay scenario being resolved soon.

Also, I wonder if the new, darker, Jax will find himself compared to Clay in his younger days. I wonder will there be more to the death of JT than we have been told thus far and was it something similar that Clay knew that would have killed the club had JT pulled the plug on the Irish deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,574 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Extended expisode again next week 90 minutes in the states take out the ad breaks and it adds up to 1 hour episode just watched the preview but again looks a strong episode, it's online for those who which to watch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD! What an amazing episode. What a relief for the show to stop dragging things out for what seems like forever.

Im not saying anything, just watch it for yourselves!

Cannot wait until next week now!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

What an episode, ups and downs all over the place.

Why oh why couldn't I wait till I had all the episodes before watching them?

Who was the dude with otto in stockton?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Who was the dude with otto in stockton?

Listed as Lee Toric, not sure where he came out of though :pac:

Don't read the following unless you're dying to know about him:
    Also listed as a US Marshall and the nurse Otto killed was listed as Nurse Toric

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Just when you think your out Sutter pulls you back in....wtf was Donal Logue doing there...could Sutter actually pull this season out of the bag in two eposides...

This is the first time since Opies death that ive been looking forward to the next episode!!!

• Advertisement

Have to nearly pity Otto. He looks like the loser in a dog fight. :)

So Juice has blown his chance? And Bobby and Chibs both know he's the rat, though they obviously suspected.
    Thought Bobby was an inside man for Clay when he came over, but then turns out he's just protecting him.

Great episode overall. Again. Happy got loads of screentime and dialogue, relatively speaking. :)

Great episode, it all moved so fast.

I reckon Juice is a goner by end of this season. Can't see any other outcome for him. Poor Juice. Though with that said, he did shoot a member.

Has Clay softened or is this a curve ball and is he planning a huge move before the end of the season?

Nothing from the chief this week, I assume he'll be back next week gunning for Clay.

I wonder will Jax let Pope kill Tigg after all or has he something in the works there? Isn't Pope involved in the Gallindo deal?

Bobby moving to protect Clay is an interesting one, especially given what Jax told him, I wonder did he already know and/or have any involvement?

This new guy who's working Otto is interesting. I reckon he is somehow connected to the victim in the stabbing, possibly a sibling or husband. I wonder who he is though, in the sense that he was connected enough with the guards to be able to get into the prison and put a beating on Otto (who is on death row and untouchable with other inmates isn't that right?).

So much to think about going into the last few episodes. I can't wait! It's been a superb season.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Has Clay softened or is this a curve ball and is he planning a huge move before the end of the season?

I think Clay had softened, but between seeing Gemma kissing Nero, seeing Jax manage to pull the club out of the Cartel/IRA deal completely unharmed, and then seeing the screw loose on the air vent where the birth certs and stuff was... He knows he's being played. He knows if Jax could come up with a plan to get out of the RICO/Cartel/IRA situation, he probably has a plan for Clay.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

I have a feeling that Bobby Elvis knows more about JT's death than he lets on. Remember that Gemma gave Jax the edited version of the letters which had her involvement scrubbed out - maybe she was the one who arranged JT's death and Clay has been protecting her all these years (and Bobby knows this - it was Jax telling them about JT's death that prompted him to go to Clay).

The guy beating Otto must be related to the nurse and now hes going after Tara.

While i was watching, I was trying to figure out where I'd seen the guy who beat Otto before. He was Doctor Susan Lewis's husband in ER

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

He was the father in Grounded for Life as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

You would have never thought before the end of season 4, anything like this would happen.

Opie, Piney, Kozik and Miles all dead.

Clay, Tig and Juice are three strong candidates likely to bite the bullet according to Jax.

The member ranks are going to be decimated by the end of Season 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭mathproblem

curry-muff wrote: »
    Listed as Lee Toric, not sure where he came out of though :pac:

Don't read the following unless you're dying to know about him:
    Also listed as a US Marshall and the nurse Otto killed was listed as Nurse Toric

Just knew he would be her OH. Think Otto fairly worked it out too.

This show was getting a little hard to take for me this season with all the crossed lines & I don't think i can stand another melodramatic heartfelt speech from Jax, but last night went a good ways to putting a few things in order & the new mystery player has added a bit of intrigue once again(for us the viewers as opposed to between Jax and everyone he encounters).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

didn't the women otta killed play donal logue's sister in terriers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

didn't the women otta killed play donal logue's sister in terriers
    She's also his sister in real life! Karina Logue is her name.

Advertisement