Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,870 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

She's also his sister in real life! Karina Logue is her name.

oh yes! i forgot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I've watched this from the beginning and I keep asking myself why. Charlie Hunman must be the worst actor to have a lead role in a TV series. One more "meaningful look" or "emotional outburst" and I might put something through the TV :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I've watched this from the beginning and I keep asking myself why. Charlie Hunman must be the worst actor to have a lead role in a TV series. One more "meaningful look" or "emotional outburst" and I might put something through the TV :D

I agree, its all getting a little tiring at this stage.

Although after following all five series I'm not giving up just yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

im sorry but this man takes that crown

220px-Michael_Scofield.jpg

ricero wrote: »
    im sorry but this man takes that crown

220px-Michael_Scofield.jpg

Nah, close though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,075 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

He had emotional outbursts? Don't think I ever saw those from him in Prison Break, Resident Evil or Joan of Arcadia.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

CastorTroy wrote: »
    He had emotional outbursts? Don't think I ever saw those from him in Prison Break, Resident Evil or Joan of Arcadia.

What about that stupid dinosaur show sky had a few years back?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Started rewatching from Season 1 last night. I know it's been 5 seasons, but it's still amazing how different most of the characters are. Tig and Gemma in particular. Tig has almost become a background extra the past two seasons bar one or two episodes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Good episode, don't know what's going to play out in the season finale, Charlie Hunman is really struggling with his range of emotions, breathing out his nose is anger I take it............

Clareman wrote: »
    Good episode, don't know what's going to play out in the season finale, Charlie Hunman is really struggling with his range of emotions, breathing out his nose is anger I take it............

...or it could be a sign of constipation?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

...or it could be a sign of constipation?

He's the Kristen Stewart if SOA :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Well that was mental.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i honestly dont know if trig will be given up to pope or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

No matter how much bad Clay has done, it was really hard seeing him stripped of his patch, tatts and dignity like that.

I hope Jax calms down a bit by Season 6.

When Happy was asked if he was ok with it, I thought there was something big about to go down. I think the most heartless we've seen Jax all season was pumping the drugs. Hard to know what's going to happen in the last episode, not really the same cliffhanger as Boardwalk Empire but intriguing all the same.

i honestly dont know if trig will be given up to pope or not

This is the biggest cliffhanger left IMO.

But Pope gave up the IRA deal to the cartel so maybe that will change Jax's mind???

• Registered Users Posts: 29,075 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I thought taking someone's patch was more violent. Wasn't it in the first couple seasons where taking someone's patch involved losing the skin either by knife or acid or something?

I thought taking someone's patch was more violent. Wasn't it in the first couple seasons where taking someone's patch involved losing the skin either by knife or acid or something?

Knife or burn. I think they gave that guy the time to get it tattood over or removed but he didn't do it so it was forcibly removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,690 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I wonder will Gemma or Trig go with Clay to Belfast? I hope to hell we don't get half of next season back in belfast as I left the show after season 3 and took me a year of friends telling me Season 4 was brilliant to come back to it.

Also looked like Jax wanted Juice to waste Clay but again he couldn't. Also looks like Bobbi might be demoted from VP as Jax is pretty pissed with him.

Next week's finale is called J’ai Obtenu Cette which translates to "I got this" last time I heard a son say that was when they took out the giant who battered Opi! Also promo for next week is up online if you feel like looking at it but beware it shows some key scenes http://www.spoilersguide.com/sons-of-anarchy/season-5-episode-13-jai-obtenu-cette-promo/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

This is the biggest cliffhanger left IMO.

But Pope gave up the IRA deal to the cartel so maybe that will change Jax's mind???

He might do a deal with Pope's right hand man, he was kind of hinting at it before Jax met Pope.

• Advertisement

Knife or fire. Was actually watching that episode last night too. It's because he was kicked out of the club and was meant to get his tattoo blacked out, but for some reason he managed not to. So the knife or fire wasn't just removing the tattoo, it was also a punishment for not getting it removed himself.

As for this episode... it was great. Jax is really going down the dark path, even with his treatment of Bobby. And with Clay out, Tig in danger and Juice being a rat, there might be f*ck all sitting at the table next season. If we assume that Tig either dies or maybe goes back to Clay because Jax sold him out, then all we'll have from the first season will be Jax, Bobby, Chibs, Juice and Happy. And even then Juice is on shaky ground himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,831 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Is the next episode the last? Makes it very interesting if Clay hides out in Belfast and comes back to Cali next season with his rival crew.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Is the next episode the last? Makes it very interesting if Clay hides out in Belfast and comes back to Cali next season with his rival crew.

oh ****

I just realised

more SOA "irish" accents

sheehy83 wrote: »

Yeah, season finale next week. Just guessing, but I'm thinking Tig doesn't die but either escapes with Clay to Belfast or simply just leaves Jax (maybe feels betrayed by Jax) and goes with Clay. Possibly even Juice too. Clay, Tig and Juice either then work as a crew or maybe even start or join a new MC (can't see that happening though)

oh ****

I just realised

more SOA "irish" accents

Ya was thinking maybe next season would be half belfast, half cali but Sutter would be hunted down if that was to happen. I think it's just a good excuse for Clay to be away and come back stronger. if he stays, jax would only kill him between seasons if he doesnt do it in the season finale.

Oh yeah, can someone remind me why the cartel/cia want the guns so bad? I thought they only wanted IRA to deliver guns so they could make a bust against them. Now they are getting Chinese guns and stealing guns from the IRA? What is there end goal again?

oh ****

I just realised

more SOA "irish" accents

At least Jimmy O is dead. He was the worst offender. I like Titus Welliver, but he cannot do an Irish accent. The rest are pretty bad, but he was the worst.

Yeah I see Tig escaping and going with Clay. The way Juice was looking at the gun and the way he was around the table, he likes Clay but forced to agree with Jax. Would be great to see the MC split in 2 and be going at each other. That would make for a 'good' ending to the show with the MC destroying itself with everyone dead or in jail and Jax heads to Oregon with Tara forced to work in an office in a shirt and tie.

i dont think that'd be a great ending for SOA but i cant say why because i dont want to spoil another tv show...

if you know the show i'm on about, you'll know what I mean

haha hhhmmmmmm moving on then..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭mathproblem

the way Jax was chatting up Damon Pope's number two maybe he has struck a deal to save Tig by facilitating a coup in the house of Pope.. would Jax really have forgiven Pope for calling the order that led to Opie's demise, i doubt it - he'll get him at some stage

This nonsense about all sorts of heavy weapons coming out of Gaza & Belfast to arm Gangs & Cartels is starting to grate on me. They can barely get any artillery in to Gaza never mind in & back out again. I guess the reality that most Cartel guns originate in the US & the heavier weapons stolen directly off US military bases is a little unpalatable for the american sheeple

Advertisement