Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Oh, you mean the ball peen hammer?

eE4Xzjj.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Torqay wrote: »
    Oh, you mean the ball peen hammer?

Yes but its the other one I'm curious about.

The other one is old... Clay and Chibs are the only ones who have it on their cuts. But I can't find any high hi-res images.

I found this 1920x1200 wallpaper of Clay, here's 400% enlarged snippet:

RAtUPsB.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Patches

Known SAMCRO Patches
    PRESIDENT

Indicates that this person is the President of a charter, generally being the leader of a charter.
    First 9
    Only owned by the first 9 founding members of the Sons of Anarchy.
    V. PRESIDENT
    Indicates that this person is the Vice President of a charter.
    Sgt-at-Arms
    Indicates that he is responsible for discipline within the chapter's jurisdiction.
    He is also the last line of defense between danger and the President. He should be at his Presidents side 99.9% of the time.
    Secretary
    Worn by the secretary of the chapter. Is in charge of club information and books.
    Road Captain
    Organizes routes for clubs to take when out on a ride, ensures safety for club members on the road and is responsible for club Discipline. No road captain in SAMCRO.
    Men of Mayhem
    The Men of Mayhem patch is given to a member who has shed blood in the interests of the club. A reference to the SOA term "Mister Mayhem" (Death).
    Redwood Original
    Charter name of the mother club

• Advertisement

Someone was asking this question at the SoA Wiki... but no answer. :(

Grim reaper?

They are both war veterans maybe thats it

Clay was in NAm
    Chibbs was British army medic and IRA

EDIT:
    Starch that theory Piney did not wear it and he was in NAM

Found it!! the meaning is
    The costume designer found it (grim reaper pin) somewhere to make them (the cuts) "look a little different"
    means nothing :P

Sons of Anarchy Wardrobe Part II: Tom Bronson talks cuts

http://soaseason3.blogs.fxnetworks.com/2010/10/27/soa-wardrobe-part-ii-tom-bronson-talks-cuts/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Torqay wrote: »
    Sutter explains the premature departure of Lee Torric:

More here.

it made some sense but its a big pity, wanted more jacks v torric

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Fantastic episode this week. Brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Well that was rather excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

This is crazy, for the first time ever in my life, a tv show I loved at the start that started to go downhill fast, has actually recovered and become amazing viewing!! KEEP IT UP!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

im kinda dissapointed this wasn't the plan with toric all along, but hopefully the "oh ****, what do we do now" will add some needed energy to the show this season. I've been watching out of habit at this stage but am guardedly excited for the future now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Any of you watched Pacific Rim yet? Jax has the lead role and Clay has a major role too. Its an amazing film, watched it in 1080p last night!

Good fun alright but amazing? Nah, don't think so.

Thought it was very "meh" myself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I like the fact that they are changing up the whole "Baddie of the Season" thing that they've been doing for the past few series, having then at war with the IRA should make it very interesting, they are down a member now, does that mean the charter disbands?

I gather the black female politician type is being set-up as the new lawman baddie
    Not a very interesting character compared to Agent Stahl or the RICO guy or Toric
    But properly their most dangerous enemy yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Clareman wrote: »
    they are down a member now, does that mean the charter disbands?

They need six full members to make a charter, do they have any prospects to patch in?.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I gather the black female politician type is being set-up as the new lawman baddie
    Not a very interesting character compared to Agent Stahl or the RICO guy or Toric
    But properly their most dangerous enemy yet.

As another veteran of The Shield, it's safe to say CCH Pounder can hold her own.
    It's a shame Toric had to leave, especially with the storylines he was mixed up in. Speaking of, fair play to Roosevelt for not taking the easy win. And Gemma didn't pass on the message.

I was half expecting Otto to still be alive after being shot since he's had so much happen him before and he kept going. :)

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I was half expecting Otto to still be alive after being shot since he's had so much happen him before and he kept going. :)

Yep, I was kinda surprised that Sutter removed himself from the show after Donal Logue's exit.

Maybe he's expediting matters to wind up the series after only six seasons instead of the projected seven.

Or RoboCop becomes the next enemy? Peter Weller's character surely needs some development.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Wendy's plot with Gemma's pistol. ;)

I want to see robocop fight the T-1000

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I want to see robocop fight the T-1000

With a guest appearance by Robert Englund and Doug Bradley?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Another great episode. Thought is was slow enough but the story developed well and the ending while a little too easy
    (a fooking pen for fook sake)
    was great. We Irish are bad bastards eh ha ha

Did anyone spot Keith from Fair city, he was the Irish guy thrown into the van near the start.

Trying to upload screenshot of him but I cant figure it out.

QWxMh60.jpg

C3Quv0U.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Perhaps the MC should hire him as he was good with a spanner in Fair City.

Edit: oddly enough the two screen shots I took are almost identical to those two!

I think right now they're rather looking for skilled block layers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

"We're kinda in a lockdown at the moment but yea, i'll sign for those kegs that nobody ordered. Oh, I can keep the shamrock pen? Sound Out!"

"Keep an eye out for them racist Irish lads! They could be up to anything!"

Dempsey wrote: »
    "We're kinda in a lockdown at the moment but yea, i'll sign for those kegs that nobody ordered. Oh, I can keep the shamrock pen? Sound Out!"

"Keep an eye out for them racist Irish lads! They could be up to anything!"

Ah for fcuk sake, you telling me there were leprechauns hiding in them there kegs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It was a good episode but I was kind of stunned at that phone call Jax and Chibs had with the Irish.

Token Irish King: "Yeah we are considering the offer. We'll have an answer at precisely 8 o clock. Make sure everyone is at your HQ to vote on it right away! You can't leave anyone out, okay?"

Jax: "Well that didn't sound suspicious at all. They are considering our offer! Yay!"

I mean ffs. Who thought that scene played out well? Jax is supposed to be smart. He would smell that coming a mile off. Writing him as dumb for the dramatic last minute reveal is lazy.

Advertisement