Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Kirby wrote: »
    I get the point you are making but its worth bearing in mind that Gemma didn't actually do that. We thought she may have but they revealed earlier this season that it wasn't her who called the cops on Tara.

Are you sure about that? I don't remember that being revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yes, I'm sure. I believe it was the ep that Tara gets out of prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,560 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Kirby wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure. I believe it was the ep that Tara gets out of prison.

I thought Gemma threatened Lowen in the first episode this season to make sure she didn't tell Tara that Gemma reported her? I know it was mostly Toric's doing which did get her thrown in jail, but regardless, Gemma still threatened Tara with doing it at the end of last season.

Which is the primary issue; Gemma spends half her time threatening every other woman on the show and then having to beg forgiveness from the men on the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Look it doesnt matter who threatened who....I cant take much more of both Tara or Gemma in the show...one of them need to die.....like a lot!!! ( wonder who will get the reference)

Things id like to see happen

Nero off's Tara...the mans in love...love makes men do stupid things.

Wendy still has that gun she was given by Gemma. She could off either of them. Tara more than likely. Shes using again as well.

Opie rises from the dead and off's them both. :)

just somebody please please please get rid of one of them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Wendy still has that gun she was given by Gemma. She could off either of them. Tara more than likely. Shes using again as well.
    Wendy gave the gun back to Gemma after Gemma confronted her in her appartment.

I can't see Nero killing Tara but I could see Tara shooting herself and setting up Jax so the kids get taken into care and ensuring the family get nowhere near them.

• Advertisement

JohnK wrote: »
    Wendy gave the gun back to Gemma after Gemma confronted her in her appartment.

I can't see Nero killing Tara but I could see Tara shooting herself and setting up Jax so the kids get taken into care and ensuring the family get nowhere near them.

Nope...gemma told her keep it and get rid of it herself i thought?

Nope...gemma told her keep it and get rid of it herself i thought?

She was talking about the drugs but she put the gun into her purse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I think her Mother is the homelesss woman Jax keeps seeing! His Guardian Angel. The young girl walked past her at the end when see was digging in the dumpsters.But did not seem to notice her. (Ghost)

I saw a great theory that she is the opposite of Mr Mayhem due to her being killed by JT. I'm going with this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Ah, she looked 're such a charmer. The way you sauntered into the DA's office with that twinkle in your eye deserves an emmy.

I never noticed how good looking Tara's lawyer is before. She didn't look so good wobbling away from the trailer looking like she'd pissed herself in fear though, the poor woman.

I know it's hard to reconcile how well she looks in this show with how she looked as calamity Jane in deadwood. It's not quite up their with Charlizes transformation into Eileen Wournos for Monster but it's still impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Final scene of the season will see an informer from the Sons outed. Rat-boy?

Just speculation on my part, not a spoiler!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Temaz wrote: »
    Final scene of the season will see an informer from the Sons outed. Rat-boy?

Just speculation on my part, not a spoiler!!

I have my suspicions about him......but it could be Juice's antics being revealed to the club.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I have my suspicions about him......

I might be reading too much into him but I have noticed a few "looks" he's given at various stages this season. Gemma's story of FBI informers in the 90s that she told to Nero has me wondering about an informer being there as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

It doesnt make much sense for Juice to be still an informant imo

Dempsey wrote: »
    It doesnt make much sense for Juice to be still an informant imo

Agreed. More likely he wants to go out as a hero at this stage. Ratboy on the other hand is very dodgy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I have my suspicions about him......but it could be Juice's antics being revealed to the club.

I thought everyone already knew about Juice's antics.

I think Ratboy would be too obvious an informant, given that his name is Ratboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Sofaspud wrote: »
    I thought everyone already knew about Juice's antics.

I think Ratboy would be too obvious an informant, given that his name is Ratboy.

So obvious to us if that's what you're thinking. The club would have no reason to think that so wahey ironic nickname alert

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Me and a friend went through the table before trying to figure out who could be a rat. The only person then was Juice, but given his dealings with the law that he has had and his reaction, it couldn't be him.
    The only alternatives that didn't have a solid reasoning are Rat Boy and the new members to the charter that Bobby Elvis has brought in. But this is Kurt Sutter, so it's probably Jax or Clay :D

As far as this season, the continuation of this Gemma/Tara feud has annoyed me again. Although, it's been done much better this time around than in previous seasons, and alot more moving pieces, but it should not be a storyline central to the show.

I reckon something big will happen with Oswald, Sutter likes to subtly introduce a character that has been missing for a while, and then does something with them. Given Oswalds brief appearance, I suspect he's going to have a major storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Ive just watced the very first episode again. Its amazing just how different the show is. It was soooooooooo much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Ratboy for me is dodgy.

He's always just lurking around the place with his stupid head. He doesn't say much, just does menial tasks like sweeping the floor.

I dont know how they have done this....but ive gone from this being a crap season 3 pages ago to sitting here waiting for tonights episode...The irish are back.....hopefully someone removes Tara from our screens :P

• Advertisement

I dont know how they have done this....but ive gone from this being a crap season 3 pages ago to sitting here waiting for tonights episode...The irish are back.....hopefully someone removes Tara from our screens :P

Let's hope for a double whammy and Gemma gets taken out by one of Chucky's hands malfunctioning......or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source Prequel Spin Off in talks

I'd actually quite like to see that but it'd be very weird seeing other people as the characters we all know by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Great ep 10 :D

Everything going tits up as usual :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

I was thinking of getting the Sons of Anarchy boxset to watch over christmas. I dont know anybody personally whos even heard of this show, never mind actually watched any episodes.
    Is it worth watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Tefral

tunguska wrote: »
    I was thinking of getting the Sons of Anarchy boxset to watch over christmas. I dont know anybody personally whos even heard of this show, never mind actually watched any episodes.
    Is it worth watching?

In a word YES!

Its a bit of a slow burner at the start, stick with it bar a couple of dodgy episodes at the end of Season 2 it just gets better and better

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

tunguska wrote: »
    I was thinking of getting the Sons of Anarchy boxset to watch over christmas. I dont know anybody personally whos even h

You could get a free month of Netflix and watch it on there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

cronin_j wrote: »
    In a word YES!

Its a bit of a slow burner at the start, stick with it bar a couple of dodgy episodes at the end of Season 2 it just gets better and better

Sold. I'll give it a go.
    lertsnim wrote: »
    You could get a free month of Netflix and watch it on there

Yeah I saw that alright. Too much hassle though, easier to pop down to the local library and get it there.

Happy is ****ing class....

Also...shes still alive....sigh....

• Advertisement

Happy is ****ing class....

Also...shes still alive....sigh....

Advertisement