Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,080 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://tvline.com/2014/01/07/sons-of-anarchy-season-7-cast-drea-de-matteo-returns-wendy/

Drea back as Wendy and a series regular for final season, can she take down Gemma?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In the event that you are in need of more SOA, in a different format. There is an SOA comic book that runs side by side with the most recent season:

http://gfbrobot.com/2013/10/23/comic-book-review-sons-of-anarchy-1-2/

I think there are 6 books at this stage. A lad in work showed me one yesterday and it looks ace.....and i'm not really into comic books at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://tvline.com/2014/01/07/sons-of-anarchy-season-7-cast-drea-de-matteo-returns-wendy/

Drea back as Wendy and a series regular for final season, can she take down Gemma?

She's a very capable actress. She was brilliant in The Sopranos and imo she was much better than the overrated Edie Falco.

That's a whole other discussion though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Temaz wrote: »
    She's a very capable actress. She was brilliant in The Sopranos and imo she was much better than the overrated Edie Falco.

That's a whole other discussion though.

It still sticks in my head how they said how in one of the early seasons (possibly the first) that they were going to do a 'Adriana' on Wendy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It still sticks in my head how they said how in one of the early seasons (possibly the first) that they were going to do a 'Adriana' on Wendy.

Think it was Otto's wife rather than Wendy. Never understood that reference until you mentioned it.

Brother started watching it so was on in the background a few days ago. It was when Jax brings her to the empty warehouse and she thinks she's going to get killed and he offers to be partners in her studio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hey guys, I am hoping to get to a meet n greet with Kurt Sutter in London tomorrow night if anyone has any questions for him.......doubt il get long with him as there will be loads there but I will do my best for you ha ha

A

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Ask him if Michael Chiklis will ever appear on SOA, he's one of the few from The Shield who hasn't yet.

Redwood Original!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Spot the Irishman.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,015 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Unusual seeing him all in one piece.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Sutter spoiled the S6 finale on me. I'll never forgive him for it!

Sutter spoiled the S6 finale on me. I'll never forgive him for it!

I've learned to not read his blogs or listen to his interviews on the run up or during the season.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

I've learned to not read his blogs or listen to his interviews on the run up or during the season.:pac:

It wasn't even that, I was only flicking through twitter in college and saw him RT and reply to a girl who said straight out what happened, I was gutted and I still am :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Awesome news. Can't wait to see what she brings to the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

DeWitt wrote: »
    Awesome news. Can't wait to see what she brings to the table.

A new gavel for Jax? :p

If there are any London based fans here then Kurt Sutter is in town from tomorrow. Think he is doing another meet n greet down Soho.....

http://tvline.com/2014/07/08/courtney-love-sons-of-anarchy-season-7-cast/

Courtney Love will play Ms. Harrison, the straight-shooting preschool teacher of Jax’s eldest son Abel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

glad its the final season

There should be a better promo vid released today.

I have to agree that I'm glad it's the last season, time to wrap it up, dragging it out would only be painful.

Lets hope it doesnt end with a storm, Jax bring Gemma's body out on a boat, faking his death and working as a lumberjack.

But I do like the idea of the spin off shows based around the show such as the First 9 show.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Lets hope it doesnt end with a storm, Jax bring Gemma's body out on a boat, faking his death and working as a lumberjack.

Man....worst ending EVER!!
    But I do like the idea of the spin off shows based around the show such as the First 9 show.[/

Yupp, if done right, that could be brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

There should be a better promo vid released today.

I have to agree that I'm glad it's the last season, time to wrap it up, dragging it out would only be painful.

But I do like the idea of the spin off shows based around the show such as the First 9 show.

How about Jax jumping over a tank with a big killer shark in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,559 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I like how they're adding more women to the show.

I was worried that with Tara's death, Gemma wouldn't have any women to repeatedly threaten for the last season.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Nice to see it wrapping up as well, a season should be enough, if it was wrapping up I fear it could turn into a "baddie of the season" kind of show.

Really liking the idea of the sequel, they've done a lot of ground work for it already (Clay and Gemma, Belfast) so it could be a good one, start with them setting up the club and finish with John being killed, you have the whole Thomas "family flaw", Belfast, club being setup, etc. etc. and about 20 years to set it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Invertpyramid

I hate prequels. For every good prequel, there are a thousand more that have been terrible or ruined existing franchises.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I hate prequels. For every good prequel, there are a thousand more that have been terrible or ruined existing franchises.

Agreed, in fact I can't really think of 1 that worked out, but I've faith in Sutter, "Fathers of Anarchy" will be epic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭squonk

To be honest they should just leave it. It's a good show and I know there's an awful lot of material there but I think it was generally good exposition rather than the basis for a show of it's own. While the overall premise might be good, there'll be a lot of episodes along the 'heist of the week' line you get at times on SOA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

I think those heist of the week episodes are important because you get to see the bond between the individuals better. Like at the start of last season with the cops, it let's you see how close they all are outside of a majorly stressful situation where they are shouting their heads off at each other.

Advertisement