Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

That was Stephen King. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

oh the accidental impaled death, whats that yerone has involved been in two murders now!

hopefully there might be some flashbacks to jacks dad time in the north

did anyone come across this old documentary on adam curtis' blog about some div english bikers gangs, the hells angels take a mini-break http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2010/08/the_hells_angels_take_a_mini-b.html the international elemenent of bikers gangs is proably a important part of the story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Haddockman wrote: »
    That was Stephen King. :)

So it was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Ah so thats who it was! Thought he looked a bit familiar but couldnt place him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Convenient that there is a Belfast chapter of the Sons :)

The Belfast chapter has been mentioned in previous series though, so it's not like it came out of nowhere. I think this is how the link between SAMCRO and the IRA for the guns came from.

Good episode, again. I'm guessing they won't have to skip on the bail hearing now, as going to Canada seems moot. They probably won't hook up with Gemma, Tig and Tara yet either. Somehow, I can't see the whole show relocating to Belfast either. I don't think it would work, though Jax and Clay might go, especially if blondie can get a message to them about Able actually being there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I thought it was "charter" and not "chapter". Anyone?

evil_seed wrote: »

Is it that important?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

It's chapter. It's a common term for a branch or offshoot of an organisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Originally Posted by Haddockman viewpost.gif
    That was Stephen King. smile.gif
    So it was :)

I thought that was a nice touch. He was just right. I only just copped now on IMDB that the character's name is Bachman

Convenient that there is a Belfast chapter of the Sons :)

well it seems maybe JT was there and allowed to himself get distracted by yerone, which may have led to him losing control of samcro and getting him killed by yerman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Plus I'd be surprised if that shopkeepers daughter doesn't turn out to be Jax's half-sister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I really wish they'd wrap up any Irish related plots as quickly as possible and get back to what's interesting about this show, the characters. The priest and female Irish characters are particularly cringeworthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I really wish they'd wrap up any Irish related plots as quickly as possible and get back to what's interesting about this show, the characters. The priest and female Irish characters are particularly cringeworthy.

I find Titus Welliver's accent to be the worst: sometimes it comes out like a Dublin accent, other times Northern and the odd time sounds English.

Has anyone seen episode 4 yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Another good show this week.

Agreed on Titus Welliver's accent. Terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Yeh, it's awful. There must be thousands of Irish actors bumming around LA and not one of them in this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Paula Malcolmson is from Belfast and her accent is genuine, I believe. Although, she might be exaggerating it a little bit.

Agreed on Titus Welliver, though, his accent is atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I'm only in mid season 1. So far I'm enjoying it even though most plots are really far fetched. What irks me the most is when Jax goes to some secluded spot to read his dad's ideologies, it looks and sounds so cheesey, kinda like The Wonder Years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

C_Dawg wrote: »
    I find Titus Welliver's accent to be the worst: sometimes it comes out like a Dublin accent, other times Northern and the odd time sounds English.

Has anyone seen episode 4 yet?

that jimmi o??

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thought Ep4 was superb. Still shocked by the ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I take it Gemma isnt going to be killed off from this? She just collapsed right?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not sure, there is the history of heart problems that have been mentioned that affect her family. This could have been (as cheesy as it sounds) too much for her heart to take

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

If thats the case its a very unexpected twist...only next week will tell

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

If thats the case its a very unexpected twist...only next week will tell
    It would be in keeping with the number of deaths so far between the last episode of series 2 and what we've seen of series 3 so far. I hope they don't, though - Gemma's a great character and one of the most interesting people in the show.

LeixlipRed wrote: »

priest involved in terroirsm, touts killed by their own, what unreal about that?

Agent June Stahl, I wouldn't have put her down as a lesbian :). I don't see Jax's deal with the devil running smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gemma will be ok I cant see them killing her off

So Tara is pregnant, I wonder will she keep it

Does anyone else think that Maureen's daughter might turn out to be Jax's half sister?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gemma will be ok I cant see them killing her off

So Tara is pregnant, I wonder will she keep it

Does anyone else think that Maureen's daughter might turn out to be Jax's half sister?

Nope i reckon shes an ex affair of John Teller.

This show just keeps getting better. It really says something for the writing and character development when you start rooting against the Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

"Stones will be unturned"... Jax is Maureens son?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

"Stones will be unturned"... Jax is Maureens son?

thats my guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

When did it change to being the Real IRA? Every episode up until this it has been the True IRA but now it seems to be the Real IRA..... major goof there!

Advertisement