Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Real IRA was on a newspaper so it has been seen before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

evil_seed wrote: »
    "Stones will be unturned"... Jax is Maureens son?

Maureen said "Was that JT's boy on the phone" and Gemma said "That was my boy"....The only way I can see Jax being Maureen's son is if it was some kind of surrogacy deal. That's consistent with Jax being an only child and Gemma having a heart problem. If Jax was just the result of an ordinary affair between JT and Maureen then I can't see how Jax would have ended up being raised as Gemma's kid.

But then if it was something like this, Gemma would have been more concerned when talking to Ron Perlman about it. That girl in the shop must be JTs daughter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

The sooner this whole Irish plot line is done with the better. The show is still quality but I'm beginning to pick holes in it because I'm really disappointed with the direction it's gone this season. Jax needs to get himself to Belfast and kill every single Irish character in the show and we can just pretend it never happened.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Jax isn't an only son, he had a brother who died from "the family defect", also the Doc had an abortion before, come on guys SoA is almost as good as The Sopranos for putting in little did-bits :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I've only just caught up on the last couple of episodes. Really starting to build some momentum now. I don't have a problem with the Irish storyline though another couple of episodes should be enough to see it resolved. Looking like the Mexicans are going to play a bigger part once the Irish storyline draws to a close.

Show keeps getting better and better.

The SOA guys wouldn't have so much trouble if they killed their enemies instead of patting them on the bum and sending them on their way. If Tony Soprano let people off the hook so lightly he would have been dead by series 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

The SOA guys wouldn't have so much trouble if they killed their enemies instead of patting them on the bum and sending them on their way. If Tony Soprano let people off the hook so lightly he would have been dead by series 2.

don't they have rules, that can't kill club leaders, isn't that what this show is about the rules they live by

No dodgy accents this week thankfully.

Interesting to see what Stahls game is. I am guessing it will be dodgy Irish accents overload next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am guessing it will be dodgy Irish accents overload next week.
    Indeed it will be. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SAMCRO

I personally think that JT did have an affair with Maureen, and that Clay and Gemma had him killed. I also think that blonde girl is Jax's half sister as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

SAMCRO wrote: »
    I personally think that JT did have an affair with Maureen, and that Clay and Gemma had him killed. I also think that blonde girl is Jax's half sister as well.

in season 1 i always thought clay and gemma were more involved in john's death than they let on and that maybe piney knew

where is jax's missus the soprano chick her kid is missing surely she'd come back :rolleyes:

I'd agree that Clay is capable of that - its been hinted at - also he tried to have Opie or whatever his name is killed in the last season

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was always of the impression that Clay and Gemma sorted out John when he started to question the direction of the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

Another class episode :cool:

Great line from Opie too about Lyla's choice of work lol

It's not often that I cringe but this weeks episode made me do so several times. The overpowering of the police at the start, the accents, the theme tune with the added diddly diddly. And I am only a third of the way through the episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

Have to agree with Minstrel27, way too much over the top Irishness in this episode. The hiddly diddly theme tune was especially corny.

Also they're supposed to be going in under the radar but they all got motorcycles when they landed? Surely bundling them into a Transit van would of been a more discrete way of travelling and more realistic too.

That being said it was a good episode overall.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    It's not often that I cringe but this weeks episode made me do so several times. The overpowering of the police at the start, the accents, the theme tune with the added diddly diddly. And I am only a third of the way through the episode.
    I actually like the diddly opening theme lol

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the begining of the latest episode? I think the song was playing as they were driving through the Belfast countryside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Look at the phone behind Gemma.

kevHm.png

:rolleyes:

Did they fly back to 70's Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the begining of the latest episode? I think the song was playing as they were driving through the Belfast countryside.

Big Fella by Black 47

Look at the phone behind Gemma.

kevHm.png

:rolleyes:

Did they fly back to 70's Ireland?

You can buy phones like that. If it was a phone with a dial then I would agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

slightly off topic anyone know anwhere in ireland to get s.o.a merchendise (preferably limerick)

Big Fella by Black 47
    Ah nice no thanks bud. Shes some song

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i really hope jax dont bang his half sister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

its so going to go down that road though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I could see that from the previous episode. It's gonna go all star wars between him and trinity. Ferfuxake Jimmy's accent is aaaalllll over the shop. Dub/norn iron/cockney!!!

Great episode though. And what was the docs tattoo??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

evil_seed wrote: »
    And what was the docs tattoo??

from another forum
    The Tattoo on Margret's back didn't look like MC ink. It had a laughing skull in the center with 2 half banners on either side saying "Rock" and "Roll". Then under the skull it had a full banner that said "My Love"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Mother of god. icon_lol.gif

I honestly don't know what kind of accent he was trying for here.

I'm takin' my family Haaaaooume.

• Advertisement

I watched that scene and wondered how the hell the director let it pass. Maybe it was the best of a bad lot. How hard is it for these shows to hire actual Irish actors.

Advertisement