Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin] Email password link

Options
  • 27-08-2008 3:39pm
    Subscribers Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Pretty much new to this site, some really gr8 forums, fair play.
    The reason I write is because I had a bit of trouble changing my password, not a big deal but in retrospect, could put new users (like me) off if they were impatient.

I was sent an email because I had forgotten my old password and was advised to follow the link. However the link brought me to a page that was stuck in a loop; i.e. enter name and pw, but when I did so, it tells me I'm not logged on.

So i just went to the FAQ and realised that I could do it from the CP but after doing so, it never confirmed my change.

So basically I just think that the link being sent with the email to change passwords fails to direct users correctly,

thanks!

Comments

Advertisement