Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train Specials to the Match

• 27-08-2008 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

I presume there will be train specials to the game Sunday week. Any idea when details will be announced?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

From speaking with staff in Irish Rail, there will be trains but there usually not annonunced towards closer to the time. As soon as I hear anything, ill let ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

The trains will be packed!! Try get your ticket as soon as you can!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I'd imagine there'll be segregated trains also. I mean, if the trains are full by the time they leave Waterford what room will there be for Kilkenny people getting the same train?!

It'll still be absolutely packed though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

friends of mine who go to all the games are all ready worried about train tickets and match tickets
    its close to panic
    but thank god we are there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

deise59 wrote: »
    I'd imagine there'll be segregated trains also. I mean, if the trains are full by thQUOTE]

thank god for duel passports

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the last time I got tickets for the train to a match they went on the sale the Wednesday before. Your better off contacting Iaranrod Eireann to find out when they go on sale because you will need to order them the second they go on sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

There going on sale monday afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

As of now,22:30 on Friday, it looks like from looking at the irish rail website that extra seats are now available for the 0810 ex Waterford/ 1955 return on Sunday morning.

Good Luck:D

Advertisement