Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do any bricks and mortar shops sell Gaggia descaler?

• 27-08-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

I live in dublin and cannot order off most of the places on the web as I have a stupid american express credit card which is not accepted in most irish/uk websites. I suppose I can always order from the states, but just wondering if any of the shops sell this? I asked in House of Frazer where I bought the gaggia classic, but no joy.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

The electrical shop in Harolds Cross stocks it - they're actually the service agents for Gaggia domestic machines. If coming from town it's through the main crossroads and on the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭leahcim

The electrical shop in Harolds Cross stocks it -

I was there recently and the guy who works there told be they normally do but were finding it difficult to get the domestic sachets of gaggia descaler lately and were out of stock.

He told me brown thomas was the only other place he knew of that stocked it.
    I subsequently bought mine there.

I was tempted to use regular citric acid to descale but a couple of internet posts warned that gaggia recommend tartaric acid rather than citric acid for their domestic machine. Their own descaler is tartaric acid.

Advertisement