Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home to mammy for the weekend

• 27-08-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Headin home to Wexico on Friday night for a few days to try relax and forget about all the stress i have at the moment, can anyone suggest some stuff to do while i'm home? is there a circus in town? any gigs on? I mean, i want really silly nonsensical stuff so i can try forget that i'm an adult :(

Comments

Leisureplex - went for the first time with some mates and its great fun!

Book ahead though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭capedcrustacian

thanks, that's the bowling place yeah? was there a while back and was good fun, apart from my complete lack of bowling skills, i'll give it a shot though, might try the cinema and , weather permitting, try go to an open farm or somethin too...any more suggestions are more than welcome

Springsteens for lunch!

oh yeah, huge big steak lol, last time i was in there my friend broke one of the glasses on display in the window by accident, i shall have to wear a disguise!!

mostly i'm just lookin forward to gettin home for the few days and out of this city, i wish i'd never moved sometimes!! lol

I know the feeling - I'm leaving Dublin this weekend as well.. home for a couple of weeks before I head off to the UK.

• Advertisement

o yeah? you goin over there to live i take it? are you from wexico yourself??

i had toyed with the idea of goin travelling this year but don't think it's gonna happen :(

Advertisement