Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hermano, Live 08-11-08, Dublin

• 27-08-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Was looking at a thread about Infected mushroom playing in Dublin in October and the tickets website shows that Hermano are playing in Dublin this year too. For those of you that don't know them, Hermano is a stoner metal band fronted by none other than the legendary John Garcia (Kyuss, Unida and to a lesser extent Orange Goblin (Coup De Grace album)).

It's only 25 quid too :D

Details here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Tommy the Cat

Really looking forward to this, havent been to a dirty rock show in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'm there, and i got some friends coming over from the UK for the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Really lookin forward to this! My ticket arrived 2 weeks ago... number 69! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just found out about this !!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm so there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Ads for this gig have been running on MetalHertz FM for the past 2 or 3 weeks.. John Garcia yea?? ex singer of Kyuss.. should be good.. might try make it up for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

This could be the Gig of the year.:cool:

Advertisement