Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor registartion credit

• 27-08-2008 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

I ported my number from Tesco to Meteor a few weeks ago. I registered online. To date I have received no registration credit. Is it normal?

Do meteor still offer credit when you register?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jjpm

They do - go to http://www.meteor.ie/plans/pay_as_you_go/ and click either of the silver free credit boxes on the right.

Meteor give the free credit for registering on the 10th of every month. If you registered after the 10th of August, it won't come through until the 10th of September. If you did register before the 10th of this month, not sure what's going on. I'd ring CC if the latter is the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Seems I registered on the 12th of August. :(

Thanks for the heads up. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You need to top up by €20pm in the one go to get your free credit....
    I think you have to wait 3mts before you get your porting bonus...

That is a balls of a situation.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Bond-007 wrote: »
    That is a balls of a situation.
    Only fair tbh. Stops serial network hoppers getting credit and moving on again.

• Advertisement

I find it annoying as I bought a new upgrade phone only to be told you can't have anything for 3 months.

Advertisement