Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

silverfish_pict.jpg

I really can not see how one of these can help people with personal problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I see what you did there.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

javaboy wrote: »
    Are we now judging candidates solely on how much moxy and spunk they have in them? :D

Yep, how do you think I got the Ladies Lounge gig? Oh wait, you meant that in the non-smutty sense, didn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

javaboy wrote: »
    Are we now judging candidates solely on how much moxy and spunk they have in them? :D

Pff it is not how much they have in them at the start of the hazing process it is how much they have in them when we are done with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Karoma wrote: »
    For the record, there were other candidates. They sucked worse than Silverfish.
    At least I got on the ballot :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Zaph wrote: »
    Yep, how do you think I got the Ladies Lounge gig? Oh wait, you meant that in the non-smutty sense, didn't you?

No. No I didn't. Smutty all the way.
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Pff it is not how much they have in them at the start of the hazing process it is how much they have in them when we are done with them.

That's what I was going for alright. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dudess wrote: »
    If anything, it looks really good if a moderator stays out of discussions and only steps in to sort out any problems. Not saying that's the way it should be but it's probably the most even-handed way of moderating.

I found I couldn't resist getting involved in After Hours discussions and after a while I felt it would be better if I didn't do this as a moderator. Another of the many reasons I stopped moderating After Hours - they'll all come out eventually :pac:.

Bingo. Having three forums that i Mod that are all passionate subjects of mine i find myself offering opinion and advice, people might disagree, some quite strongly and then that carries over into any future interaction with them.

Pain in the ****ing hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mirror wrote: »
    Iz it cos she iz black??
    But she's CT this round. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Billy Bi Polar

Victor wrote: »
    But she's CT this round. :pac:

We have moved on to BF2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

We have moved on to BF2
    hey it's feedback, we post cats at each other