Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jskelly gym

Options
  • 27-08-2008 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

went up to the local gym today to get a quote for the year which came in at €900. i though this was a joke. i am currently paying half this amount for gym membership in south dublin. can anyone explain to me why it costs soo much for the gym out here. rip off ireland is alive and well!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Is that for the whole family or something!? Crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭kingofthecastle

no, thats just for me, and i dont even think they have a pool. for that money i think jackie herself would have to be my personal trainer. Wait till ben dunne sets up a gym out here, watch the prices tumble

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

I'm a fan of the gym itself but they tried sellin me a €85pm plan when i first enquired...I later took over a membership from someone else who was lookin to get out of their contract for 60pm.
    No need to wait for ben dunne either...If theirs a gym goin into the new pool the rates should be about €30pm cheaper....I might switch over myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

New sports centre will open soon with gym and pool. If it's identical to the Bray one; rates will be about 4-500 for a year. Maybe worth waiting for. Could not say enough bad stuff about JS and their horrible tactics for getting money out of people. Hope the new centre breaks them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement