Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on Chorus Analogue in Limerick

Options
  • 27-08-2008 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for some help from anyone with Chorus Analogue.

E4 is frozen on Chorus analogue in the city and has been that way for at least an hour.

Spoke to their tech support person and was told that they will not act to fix the problem based on one call. so if there is anyone else on analogue tv in the city could they call 1908 and report it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

have you a box are are you just taking it straight from the wall?
    its now cheaper to get the digital package, they dont rally care about the analogue anymore as theyre phasing it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

This channel is forever breaking down on Analog all over the city. I used to install for them and they don't give a flyin f**k about Analog anymore, it would be better if you upgraded to the digital service, better picture quality and better value in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

We're on Analogue, it's handy because of the splitting ability....you have to pay for extra rooms on digital which means it's more expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

More quality customer care from Chorus.:rolleyes:

I'm glad I ditched them years ago. Amatures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

ninty9er wrote: »
    We're on Analogue, it's handy because of the splitting ability....you have to pay for extra rooms on digital which means it's more expensive!

If you get one extra room for about 6yoyos you can split it from there easy enough:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

ninty9er wrote: »

It all depends on how your house is wired to be honest, as with the regular digital box you can send out the analog signal from a secondary point on the back of the box, not 2 sure about the new recorder box though. If the signal is strong enough you may be able to split the cable before it gets to the box also...

I'm a tv engineer so if you need any more advice keep in touch..

Advertisement