Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

College Football

• 27-08-2008 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Anywhere online you can watch college football games for free?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

jj99 wrote: »
    Anywhere online you can watch college football games for free?

You used to be able to get SEC games on Yahoo for free but unfortunately ESPN announced a few days ago they signed a 15-year, $2.25 billion deal to showall SEC games that aren’t taken by CBS so that is no longer available. You also have the free streaming sites but from personal experience they aren't always the most reliable.

If you want to watch College Football online you'll have to pay for it I'm afraid. Gameplan is always good for watching games but if you have NASN I don't think it's worth stumping up cash for as NASN always show the best 5-6 games of the week anyway.

Another good alternative would be to go to the webpage of most 1-A teams, and suscribe to their Insider package... Can stream most of last years games off the net, and will be able to see most of next years games shortly after they happen...

Need a good broadband connection though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

myp2p.eu tells you what games are online for free. check it out to see the list of college and nfl games for this week. quality can vary, but I generally get all season of Pats games online that arent live on sky sports. different players have differing qualities, so just check around once they have a link up for the particular game you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I am watching Florida v. Hawaii (and making some money!) on ESPN 360 and it's pretty good. 69.99 for the year.

In a potentially huge story, Ohio State's Beanie Wells has to leave the field injured after rushing for 111 yards.

Advertisement