Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How xenophobic is Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

javaboy wrote: »
    No although it was coined based on the show Xena: Warrior Princess.

It's basically a fear of spin off series. Sounds way better than Joeyphobia or Knotslandingaphobia.

Precisely, and I'd like to know why my worries about spin-offs have yet to be addressed on this thread. People keep talking about the fact that I'm an American. Bigots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

PillyPen wrote: »
    Precisely, and I'd like to know why my worries about spin-offs have yet to be addressed on this thread. People keep talking about the fact that I'm an American. Bigots.

Well aren't you??

Steve_o wrote: »
    Well aren't you??

Indeed I am, but I am here to discuss my love for spin-offs. And if we're being technical, warrior princesses have no country.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnn things to look forward to in Dublin. I'll purposely keep it vague but I'm sure you're going to love the 'whiffy liffey'.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,251 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

or getting stabbed. I always love that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I suppose the crux of the matter is whether the natives want to carry on in-breeding, or get some specially selected additions to the gene-pool. I know that two heads are better than one, but not if both heads are attached to the same body and are also gaga. :eek:

overheal, do you want to tell PillyPen about our equivalent of whitetrash. You know who I'm talking about, their lovely people. :pac:

I can assure you that I'm used to white trash. I'm from Pennsylvania, after all. :rolleyes:

I can assure you that I'm used to white trash. I'm from Pennsylvania, after all. :rolleyes:

OOhh whitetrash are lovely people and the height of sophistication in comparison to our scumbags.

There used to be a really detailed article on wikipedia about them complete with photo's but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know if it's been removed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

if they say anything... say yeah? oh yeah! and then run....

i wish i was a warrior princess!

no wait...... I AM

• Advertisement

if they say anything... say yeah? oh yeah! and then run....

i wish i was a warrior princess!

no wait...... I AM

Yeah warrior princesses. Kintaro, are they they same thing as skangers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

OOhh whitetrash are lovely people and the height of sophistication in comparison to our scumbags.

There used to be a really detailed article on wikipedia about them complete with photo's but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know if it's been removed?

snobbery ftw eh Kint? Does it make you feel good to look down on others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

I can assure you that i am not a skanger! i do not spend my days sitting on walls..... and doing the skangery things that you do! :rolleyes:

oh my!!

I can assure you that i am not a skanger! i do not spend my days sitting on walls..... and doing the skangery things that you do! :rolleyes:

oh my!!

Lol, I didn't mean you were a skanger, I barely know what one is! But thanks for calling me one, makes me feel like all bona fide and such.

The two sentences I wrote were unrelated, I should have separated them. :rolleyes:

Yeah warrior princesses. Kintaro, are they they same thing as skangers?

They are indeed PillyPen.
    snobbery ftw eh Kint? Does it make you feel good to look down on others?

Ehh snobbery? God no, I cant believe you could be serious about that. I'm a nice guy, I don't look down on anyone. C'mon though they are scumbags, the clue's in the name.

Which name?

So anywhooo with all of the american 'bashing' that's been in AH the last couple of days have we mentioned anything that the yanks do well? I'll start with music, just listening to some Tom Waits and Billy Joel at the moment and then there's my dream car.

So some credit where it's due.

I'm listening to Johnny Cash right now! I think that's an excellent contribution America has made to the world, although I don't know if the rest of the world likes him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I like him Pilly, esp his song hurt.

emo!! wrote: »
    I like him Pilly, esp his song hurt.

:eek:

Fupping kids today.

• Advertisement

:eek:

Fupping kids today.

:eek: i aint no kid , i can vote yano!!

did i miss something!!

:eek: i aint no kid , i can vote yano!!

did i miss something!!

Hurt is a Nine Inch Nails sound. It will never be Cash's!

Hurt is a Nine Inch Nails sound. It will never be Cash's!

Come on, Cash pwns that shit!

hahahahaha!!!

meh still my favourite that he sings then, that and okay way to put it aint it !

see thank you , you learnt me something new today !! go and put that in the nice thing you done today thread kind sir:cool:

You're no longer welcome in Ireland.:mad:

Sorry Brian, I prefer the cover.

Pilly cant turn back now she only has 25 days to go !!

leave her alone, shes welcome!

hahahahaha!!!

meh still my favourite that he sings then, that and okay way to put it aint it !

see thank you , you learnt me something new today !! go and put that in the nice thing you done today thread kind sir:cool:

Here's some good Johnny, ignore the lame video

I doubt most posters will agree, but I think hip-hop (some of it) is a nice contribution as well.

You're no longer welcome in Ireland.:mad:

Hey, it doesn't mean I don't dig NIN. The Perfect Drug especially is one of my favorites, but no one can touch Cash.

• Advertisement

Hey, it doesn't mean I don't dig NIN. The Perfect Drug especially is one of my favorites, but no one can touch Cash.

There's no denying he was good at one time, but the last three or four albums were bull****, a pastiche of his former self. I don't care how much the critics raved about how fragile he sounded.

Advertisement