Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT DSL Stats page

Options
  • 27-08-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

In the last day or so, whenever i go to the BT Stats page i get this.

Error - Stop doing that

The rest of the page is white. I'm about 2 times over the 30Gb cap? Are these related???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭PadraigL

My usage page gives the same message. Mailed BT but no reply as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

For some reason since the past couple of weeks, if you go directly to the http://broadband.iol.ie/cgi-bin/sec/dsl page, you get that error.

If you go to http://broadband.iol.ie/usage and login from there, it should be ok. Makes no sense, but hey, thats BT for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aktelmiele

Sam Vimes wrote: »

Yup, using this site and it works fine. It did say that I was over my usage last month but I am on option 3. Called BT and they said that there was a current issue with that message and it was being addressed. Better not get charged/throttled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 chiefo

aktelmiele wrote: »
    Called BT and they said that there was a current issue with that message and it was being addressed
    I'm sure it's a primary action item for their crack squad of net technicians. I mean how hard can it be to alter the script? Or at least the error text it generates. I'm not sure I like my Broadband provider telling me to "Stop doing that".

Any way around this? It was pretty handy being able to get to my stats just by clicking on a bookmark. Now I gotta click the bookmark, click a link, then confirm my password. I know, woe is me.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement