Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binkw32.dll Error!!!?

Options
  • 27-08-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Basically Ive downloaded civ4,when I try to install I get the above error.I downloaded this file and pasted it in Windows system,also tried system 32 and now Im getting:"The procedure entry point_BinkSetVolume@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll". Im running Windows Vista.
    Any idea's???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

First of all, downloading games is wrong. Your going to hell. Now that i've gotten that out of the way, try googling it. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=115000 is the first one i can find, but i cant view it in work. Might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Any idea's???

Pay for the real thing, you cheap fecker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

What are your 3 bags full of??? Warez?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 3 Bags Full

Il try that tnx.I actually did buy this game but lost it before I got my new computer.I have the box,the manual and the tech tree and spec chart,but no disc.If I cant get it to work I'l download it from the official website.Am I forgiven?

Advertisement