Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metal pot for plant

Options
  • 27-08-2008 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

Wher would i get metal or tin pot for a plant? I plant to move it all in its original pot not uproot. I want metal for look as the living room is modern and dont want plastic

Also how often should dracaema be fed and can any one recommened a plant food

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Wher would i get metal or tin pot for a plant? I plant to move it all in its original pot not uproot. I want metal for look as the living room is modern and dont want plastic

Also how often should dracaema be fed and can any one recommened a plant food

I would suggest you place plant within a plastic container within the metal planter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Try a hardware shop for galvanised steel buckets. I bought a load of them to use as patio planters. My strawberries look great growing over the edges of them...and the handle makes it so easy to move when necessary.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've seen them in Homebase and other big DIY stores.

Advertisement