Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open day!

Options
  • 27-08-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone know what date the open day is this year? Cant find it anywhere...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭dosed

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't believe UCD have an open day anymore.
    Individual schools are taken on tours of th campus on random days throughout the year.
    or just hop on th bus and have a look yourself? no much to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

I went to UCD's open day last year though?? I think it was mid December :)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

I find it highly unlikely they'd get rid of the open day

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

dosed wrote: »
    someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't believe UCD have an open day anymore.
    Individual schools are taken on tours of th campus on random days throughout the year.
    or just hop on th bus and have a look yourself? no much to it
    i think ur right about there being no big open day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 steoucd

This year's Open Days will be on Friday December 5th and Saturday December 6th in O'Rielly Hall. Times to be decided but if it's anything like the last couple of years it'll open Friday afternoon (from about 2pm) and Saturday morning (from about 10am). Check the website closer to the dates for more info, there'll be tons of ads come November too!

If you'd like to organise a campus tour anytime of year (you can do it individually or get your guidence counciler to bring the whole class) e-mail ambassadors@ucd.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement